'ello 'ello!

CholoMcScumbag

Reaction score
pleased to meet ya...sort of...names cholo. im currently living in nanaimo. i love this town because if any travelers come onto the island they have to stop here. good ol dogtown. im currently getting ready to go back to nova scotia for a little bit to explore and help mi madre. i love hitchin around from place to place but i would love to ride freight someday. i hvae alot of buddies that tell me the most amazing stories about it so i figure one of these summers i will give it a go. so far ive seen most of canada except i always manage to bypass ontario which doesnt bother me in the least. i would like to travel the states someday as i used to live in florida and have lots of pals scattered all across the country. my current goal is to get my sailing lisence and see the world. hmm yeah thats all that comes to mind right now, im rather bad at introductions.

CholoMcScumbag

Reaction score
i was born in Vancouver and lived in the sunshine coast for my early years. on a gorgeous gorgeous island named Savry. i highly recommend any of you guys travel to the sunshine coast if you are in British Columbia. friends started calling me cholo after the hot sauce cholula...because it is my one true weakness and most be smothered over almost everything i consume. and in reply to rnj, my uncle is a ships captain and has offered to show me the ropes. :)

CholoMcScumbag

Reaction score
thanks for the comment on the drawing. drifter and i created it one night in tofino while we were drinking moonshine. that stuffs a killer!

and thank you too ArrowInOre!! i have already found this site to be quite knowledgeable. everyone seems to be pretty friendly too, but what else can you expect from a surly group of travelers? ha ha!

i actually stumbled on here because i hear that a trainer going west through canada lost a limb and later died in the hospital. my non-brother and his crew are heading west right now so naturally when i heard the story i started searching every myspace/face crack/ google news page/ etc. that i possibly could. i never did find out who it was that got injured but my heart does go out to him and his family, but needless to say i was over joyed when i touched base with trail and his crew.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads