Elko Nevada

R

Rstank

there are three main bridges in elko that go over the tracks and only one that is super secluded start out at 11th street deli and walk two bridges past the pedestrian foot bridge the bridge your looking for is in plain view of a police station i.e. right next to it there is a bridge that crosses directly over the tracks and while walking up the bridge on the left sidewalk you will see a pulled down fence go on in and kick it....make sure there are no crazy meth head bums if not or clear of any gangs duck down and go on in you can watch beautiful trains roll by read all the tags and spray paint pieces and chill.....i usually kick it with some fat ass burritos and water jug and a big plus....if the train stops on a rare rare occasion walk right up spray and write on the cars or just hop the fuck on, no bulls anywhere round there

:drinking::cheers:

Johnny Lightspeed

Reaction score
My dad helped build those bridges that cross over those tracks years ago. He said ambulances kept getting held up waiting for trains to clear the road and someone eventually died or something so they built those overpasses. Aside from that I believe this would go in the trainhopping section, no?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads