Photos Eindhoven to Copenhagen

Svintah5635

Reaction score
Last summer I spend 8 days, 26 July through 2 august, cycling to Copenhagen from the city near my home town, Eindhoven. It took me 30 hours and 18 minutes total and 852,12km (529.48mi) Along the way I made friends in Cloppenburg, Germany, who later visited again by a six hour train ride. This was one special ride, because I, at 17, cycled through the stadt Zeven, and my grandfather, at 17 cycled to stadt Zeven as well, because he was enlisted in the army. Followed in his footsteps <3

Attachments

• BBCA2454-B70C-4C90-9A4D-D03EAC2BB229.jpeg
    BBCA2454-B70C-4C90-9A4D-D03EAC2BB229.jpeg
    222.5 KB · Views: 166

borek921

Reaction score
I know it's an old topic but I thought I'd chip in since I also live in Netherlands, close to your hometown too, I'm from Tilburg. I've had a friend who lived here termporarily and when he was done and wanted to head back home (Poland) he sent all of his stuff in a bus and he himself cycled there, not exactly in a straight line, he visited some other countries on the way, not just Germany. Are you planning any other similar venture? Man I'm exhausted and dripping sweat after cycling like 40km, I can't fathom doing these distances. Then again I'm not a sport person.

Reactions: maxiyou

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads