EDM/rave camping festivals in Atlantic Canada

Billy Cougar White

Reaction score
Is anyone else going to be at any of the amazing festivals around the east coast of Canada? Im volunteering at 2, staff at a 3rd and then partying way too hard at a 4th and maybe 5th one. Current plan is to be at
Not So Thatch
Vitality music festival
Future Forest
Raven Forest?
Electric Pines

Attachments

• IMG_1373.png
    IMG_1373.png
    8.6 MB · Views: 36

ali

Reaction score
That sounds great! When I lived in Canada I found it tough to find any festivals outside of Harvest and their related things plus mainstream events like DEMF/Movement and WEMF. Every now and then I found a weird outdoor psytrance happening, but it didn't seem as well-established as other countries. West coast has Bass Coast and Shambhala but I think they're pretty large/mainstream too. I had a buddy in BC who started throwing hippie transcendental meditation/trance dance stuff with that whole techno/new age crossover thing, but they were really small scale, like under 50 people. Had no idea stuff was going on in the Atlantic provinces. Have fun! I think working outdoor parties is a great gig for a traveler who is into music. Now i am back employed in office work i am always super grateful for the crew who put together these awesome events that create a wonderful escape for us corpo drones...

Reactions: Billy Cougar White

Billy Cougar White

Reaction score
The scene in Atlantic Canada is small but fun. Our biggest event(future forest) has 2000 people. Our smaller events like not so thatch and Vitality have 100-200 people. It’s a vibe where everyone knows each other and helps each other.

• Love It
Reactions: ali

Billy Cougar White

Reaction score
Hey, I'd love more info, is any fest happening in August and where can I find out about it? I'll be van travelling around east Cananda at that time, from NY

August 8-12 in New Brunswick is Future Forest. Our biggest EDM camping festival. It’s a really good vibe.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads