easy livin...

Primitive

Reaction score
So im supposed to be flyin signs today to make money to fix some things on my ride... but instead decided to buy a 32 oz of corona familiar, park in a safeway parking lot, pull out my lawn chair, boombox and ipod and sit in the shade in this parking lot blasting metal and punk, drinkin my corona and enjoying the weather instead. Oh how i dont miss wage slavery... anyone else here find yourselves on a wonderful vacation almost rather than roughing it constantly? Cant wait to fix my vehicle tho so i can drink micheladas on the beach and never think about struggling again... ahhh yes.

Reactions: Odin

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I have to say good chap... I find myself in a similar situation to your current status.

Oi Oi....

LoL deff not a wage slave N E (ver) more.

Reactions: Primitive

Primitive

Reaction score
Got 80 gigabytes of music on my ipod too... but got it playin on shuffle. So far its played some kreator, winter (early 90's doom/death metal band), disclose, destruction, avskum, hellkrusher, terveet kadet, and now its playin saxon!

Durp

Reaction score
Cool dude. Ya I am supposed to be working but napping In the shade, reading books, and blasting crust and metal is more fun. Pretty much what I've been paid to do for the last 3 months. Idk how long it will take them to fire me, but in the mean time I will keep cashing the checks!

Primitive

Reaction score
Fuck yeah!! Reminds me of when i was working front desk for motel 6 in des moines, ia graveyard shift. id listen to music in th back and sleep til the bell rang. Haha easiest job ever.

Reactions: Odin

Anagor

Reaction score
Website
anagortravelling.wordpress.com
Had quite similar experiences in Brighton, UK last month. I went to England to travel and work (with my notebook, programming), but I got distracted a lot. Spent all the time in Brighton and being on the beach (super nice weather) at daytime and sitting on the streets with friends at night (drinking a lot of cider) was more tempting than working in the hostel's common room. :/ So I had cool experiences and it was a lot of fun, but work was a disaster. Had quite a tough meeting back home at my company.

But anyway, mistakes are there to learn from ... ;)

Reactions: Primitive

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads