vinnyvagabond

Reaction score
Howdy I'm looking for a travel companion I'm 24 male. I worked as a mechanic for 4 years. I play guitar write and sing. Im interested in getting into train hopping. In the past either I walk or hitchhike my way around right now I'm resting and gathering supplies in boston.
Thanks
Vince

Reactions: Coyote Red

Coyote Red

Reaction score
Yo Vinny from Beantown ked lol, whats up man I'm from the Cape lived in Boston 15 years ended up out west in my travels. Poke around this site there's lots of good info, be safe and if you get to Oregon give a shout. Get ya Dunkin donut on!

Reactions: vinnyvagabond

vinnyvagabond

Reaction score
Yo Vinny from Beantown ked lol, whats up man I'm from the Cape lived in Boston 15 years ended up out west in my travels. Poke around this site there's lots of good info, be safe and if you get to Oregon give a shout. Get ya Dunkin donut on!

Good looks. Boston is wild I came here from KC. someone told me about mass Ave and been stuck here a year Jesus that place is a black hole. Straightened out now and gathering gear to head out again. ✌️

Reactions: Coyote Red

Coyote Red

Reaction score
Glad to hear you're getting outta that area Mass Ave is rough I've been down that path if you know what I mean use to fuck around in Roxbury/JP with all that same shit, stay focused brother sometimes its good to change scenery but you gotta stay clear of the bullshit for real. The army navy store downtown Boston (by park street t stop) has cheap military gear I bought an Alice pack way back in the day that lasted me years. Safe travels tell Marky Whalburger I said what's up

Reactions: vinnyvagabond

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads