Earth & Animal Liberation Fronts

plagueship

Reaction score
i think this is either ignorance or a deliberate misreading of history and of current events. environmentalism, for one thing, is coming to play an increasingly important role in the structure of capitalism; can anyone really deny that? so capitalism needed an anti-nature ideology at one point; now it doesn't. that doesn't mean that affirming 'nature' is any kind of meaningful opposition to the current system...

thisisme

Reaction score
both the alf and elf are designated domestic terrorist organizations, don't for a minute think that feds don't monitor sites like this for information. There's nothing sketchy about being interested in criminal activities, but only up to a certain point. People have been arrested for "casually" browsing extremist websites, and/or possessing extremist literature. So for these groups sake as well as your own be careful what you say, don't ever underestimate the lengths that the government will go to maintain it's dominance.
true that!

thisisme

Reaction score
I disagree with this ideology. I might get flamed for this, but I think we need to worry about realissues (like class) before we start with animals or environment. They aren't as important.
i dont know man, once our environment is uninhabitable due to our species apathy to the fact that we're destroying it i dont see an issue that could be more "real". The balance and harmony of the earth is what sustains life, without life all other issues become pretty null.

Reaction score
i think we should feel free to talk about this, they want us to be to scared to even discuss this subject in general. real security is in many people talking about ELF action in a approving manner, so that they have really long suspect lists to go through. all that said i think the "if a tree falls" documentary and this essay (http://www.revleft.com/vb/limitations-earth-liberation-t157005/index.html) give a pretty good run down.

Reaction score
WHAT NOT TO SAY
your own or someone else's involvement with an underground group
someone else's desire to get involved with such a group
asking others if they are a member of an underground group
your own or someone else's participation in any action that was illegal
someone else's advocacy for such actions
your plans or someone else's plans for a future action

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Ohello STP, my name is Chips Handon. I always like to lork at STP and I also like protestss too, as you do. FUCK THE SYSTEM LOL. I also like direct action (FEDS DON'T KNOW ABOUT MY RAGE), shop the wops, burn a Humvee and i just lost the match. Due to the fact that i'm not a noobfag i know that STP is in posession of a great variety of "protest info", at least those of you that aren't underage b%. in a nutshell, I need Migrant Punks to deliver to an Anarchoprimitivist protestant some of his "protest info" (you know what i mean LOL). ROW ROW ROW THE BOAT. PLEASE DONT MAGE THIS THRED IT IS NOT COPYPIZZA, BUT ORIGINAL COMMENT.

On another note, I'm all for people's right to oppose what they feel is unjust, but when you're getting to the level of terroristic acts, be prepared to get pwned by the banhammer of the government. Obviously no one cares about some punks holding up signs, but when you've got people blowing up SUV's or animal testing facilities, that's a whole different story.

I'd like to see the ALF/ELF tone it down a bit and become a more reasonable face of their respective causes, but what do I know about these things...

MrD

Internet SuperHero
Reaction score
Website
www.sometimesmotion.com
Ohello STP, my name is Chips Handon. I always like to lork at STP and I also like protestss too, as you do. FUCK THE SYSTEM LOL. I also like direct action (FEDS DON'T KNOW ABOUT MY RAGE), shop the wops, burn a Humvee and i just lost the match. Due to the fact that i'm not a noobfag i know that STP is in posession of a great variety of "protest info", at least those of you that aren't underage b%. in a nutshell, I need Migrant Punks to deliver to an Anarchoprimitivist protestant some of his "protest info" (you know what i mean LOL). ROW ROW ROW THE BOAT. PLEASE DONT MAGE THIS THRED IT IS NOT COPYPIZZA, BUT ORIGINAL COMMENT.

Sounds legit to me..

VTRTraveler

Reaction score
Interesting thread, I can't say anything one way or another. I have seen, heard, and know things about both sides having been part of "the mans" force as well as other connections. I have also seen the other side in college and other situations. I know many of the technical capabilities, and quite frankly they are scary. There is no place to hide if you are wanted badly enough. You do not want to raise any flags, speak in public, or even pass hand written notes. We live in a time when you are a suspect if you question the way things are. I once wanted to dig deeper in the field, but was never contacted for work.

jaren

Reaction score
We must defend the earth. Without wild nature everything else will parish. Horribly. From my understanding the elf and alf work as cells. They can pop up and disappear without any trace. And no group has any knowlegde on another.

fateoficarus

Reaction score
You can find different communiques about ALF actions through AR publications like bite back, or pretty much any anarchist news magazine. I do know I've seen communiques from European ALF, and those people don't fuck around.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads