each day anew

dustbowl_avenger

Reaction score
fucked up in the most euphoric of dystopias.

i graduate from this reality that was supposed to make me complete in about a month. i have sensibly graduated already from this college about 1 year ago.

where has it led me? this degree, this tuition. existential pandemonium. i like it here. it hurts here. I am ready to leave. i am ready to hibernate. i am looking for common consciousness. why do i think i can find this on the internet anyway?

each facet of me engaged in the bureaucracy is washed out. i have found my place within it only to its opposition. dialectically necessary, so i guess i never leave its confines.

i have been working to disconnect, want inspiration to keep moving. i have been preparing myself for a few years now to be unprepared. at this crux, not sure what comes next. i have come along way in surviving i know how to protect against the elements. but community is essential everyday. this means something different.

i have found meaning in travel, i only feel right when i cannot over analyze the world around, i can look up to the next amazing surprise that shall greet the whites of my eyes. i don't want to only be able to do this with train tickets, predestined trails, planned living arrangements, and old friends homes, there is so much to feel.
it only makes sense to run. keep running and laughing. stop to touch the flowers and smell my fingerprints as i walk down to highway.

i have come here for inspiration, love, and advice.

where are all of you?

Rash L

Reaction score
welcome. and good luck.... I am right here where someone left me. read read read...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads