Dryer Sheets | Squat the Planet

Dryer Sheets

bryanpaul

Reaction score
Travel Tip #237 ... if you put a couple scented dryer sheets in your pack with all your nasty, filthy, lice infested rags that you call clothes (i know how you people live) it works the same way as they do in a dryer...helps yer shit smell fresh......some of you folks reading this will pull the card like "I DONT NEED TO SMELL OF CHEMICALS AND SMELL LIKE SOCIETY TELLS ME I SHOULD" to each his own...for you folks.....travel tip #238... rosemary, lavender, and even pine needles crushed in your hands and smeared on your clothes will help freshen up yer smells....but yeah...those dryer sheets work as good or better than febreeze and all that shit.......when your waitin at the bus stop in the 96 degree heat, 2months away from you last shower....you can rub them all over yo'self and MIGHT not get kicked off the bus or harassed by mean people..........

this message brought to you by the "Snuggle" Bear
snuggle.jpg

ayyyjayyy

Godzillerator
Reaction score
Travel Tip #237 ... if you put a couple scented dryer sheets in your pack with all your nasty, filthy, lice infested rags that you call clothes (i know how you people live) it works the same way as they do in a dryer...helps yer shit smell fresh......some of you folks reading this will pull the card like "I DONT NEED TO SMELL OF CHEMICALS AND SMELL LIKE SOCIETY TELLS ME I SHOULD" to each his own...for you folks.....travel tip #238... rosemary, lavender, and even pine needles crushed in your hands and smeared on your clothes will help freshen up yer smells....but yeah...those dryer sheets work as good or better than febreeze and all that shit.......when your waitin at the bus stop in the 96 degree heat, 2months away from you last shower....you can rub them all over yo'self and MIGHT not get kicked off the bus or harassed by mean people..........

this message brought to you by the "Snuggle" Bear
snuggle.jpg

Lol!

I've done that shit for years just to freshen up my USUALLY clean clothing. When it is dirty and I add the drier sheets depending on how filthy they are it usually still just smells ripe plus the dryer sheet hahah.

Point is, they'll just smell like shit and clean linin hahah

steelcitybrew

Reaction score
sorry for redirecting but you guys ever see the strange addictions (or whatever its called) about the woman eating dryer sheets? nasty

Thats a good idea though, usually I just rub some deoderant on my clothes and pants and shit haha

acer910

Reaction score
or just ask the people who live at the next punk house you go to for some dr bronners. every punk house has some and im sure theyd let you skim some. you can use it for everything from lube to toothpaste to shampoo to deoderant.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
or just ask the people who live at the next punk house you go to for some dr bronners. every punk house has some and im sure theyd let you skim some. you can use it for everything from lube to toothpaste to shampoo to deoderant.
whooa..... i'm thinkin dr. bronner's peepermint soap...as lube?!?! WOO WOO that would probly be interesting........ i dont know about brushin teeth with that shit tho....cant imagine it tastes very good

Unslap

Reaction score
"I DONT NEED TO SMELL OF CHEMICALS AND SMELL LIKE SOCIETY TELLS ME I SHOULD"
I wonder if he realizes how funny he is sometimes

You mean, masturbating with dr. Bronners doesnt cause urination to hurt like crazy?

bryanpaul

Reaction score
Makes your butthole feel like it ate a mint. Come on down to the peppermint patch, where you can try some peppermint snatch. What you find can not be matched so come on down to the peppermint paaaaatch!
HAAAAAAA..............FUCKED ME UP with that one....woo....i bout fell out the fuckin chair

outskirts

I ain't getting any younger.
Reaction score
Dryer sheets are great when you're camped out. Leave one in your dirty cooking pot overnight filled with water,
especially if you have burnt stuff stuck to the inside. In the morning just dump and rinse, no scrubbing needed.
Also you can rub your clothes and exposed skin with them to deter mosquitoes from biting you.
I often keep a sheet in my dirty clothes bag while traveling, helps keep the rest of my pack not smelling like dirty
clothes.
They are always on my summer pack list for travel.

acer910

Reaction score
whooa..... i'm thinkin dr. bronner's peepermint soap...as lube?!?! WOO WOO that would probly be interesting........ i dont know about brushin teeth with that shit tho....cant imagine it tastes very good

just use a condom. you should be using one anyways.....
peppermint is the only flavor you can brush your teeth with, its like brushing them with a peppermint patty. SUPER fucking minty.

they say "18 uses" on the bottle so of course weve been trying to come up with 18 uses. so far:
toothpaste
hairsoap
bodywash
lube
dish soap
laundry soap
deoderant
handsoap
everyday cleaner
air freshner.

all we got.

M

Mouse

I keep leftover dryer sheets in my dirty clothes hamper so my room doesn't start smelling like dirty underwear when I'm too busy to get the laundry done. It's a great trick.

M

Mouse

word to the wise don't put dryer sheets near your weed, it makes it taste and smell like dryer sheets.... first time and only time I puked while smoking
verrry true! I also learned my lesson when I washed my "smokers kit" aka a pink makeup bag cuz it was starting to get all sooty inside. My boy uses fabreeze tide and that shit seriously ruined my stash for like a week. luckily you can air it out and it'll taste ok again but it'll never really be the same.

outskirts

I ain't getting any younger.
Reaction score
word to the wise don't put dryer sheets near your weed, it makes it taste and smell like dryer sheets.... first time and only time I puked while smoking
Yeah, keep em' separate from your food too! Go doubled up with some zip lock freezer bags for those dryer sheets and all will be fine.

Reaction score
For anyone that doesn't know either using dryer sheets and a mosquito replent totally works I heard this on a radio station back when I was in high school and it works, I've used them in many instances when I thought I was going to be eaten alive. I just rubbed them over my exposed skin areas and tuck them into my pockets and night helps alot!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads