Drunk Injuries

Povey

Reaction score
i was hanging out with some punks i didnt really know just after i first moved to london, one of them was really short and after hanging out with him for a bit i patted him on the head for some reson i cant remember, turns out that he likes fighting, and my jaw hasnt been the same since, it keeps locking up....

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
one halloween i dressed up as jesus (wearing only chacos and bedsheets, with a hunk of bread and a grail) got really trashed on whisky and walked a few miles across town by myself to the party my friend was having. on the way there the streets did something wierd and didn't connect through, so i climbed through someone's back yard. while going over the fence to the alley on the other side i slipped and cut my hand right on the middle of the palm on something sharp and bled all over my sheets. showed up to the party dressed as jesus with the nail wound and blood to back it up, most elaborate costume there.

anyway, i just cleaned it and it eventually healed over. not really a serious injury at all, just kind of funny how it happened.

bikegeek666

Reaction score
macks, you're good at getting drunk and lost, eh? i remember the night breana had to go find you and walk you to nudie beach...

oh, and i have too many drunk injuries to list them all. mostly bike related. the best was only a bruise from falling on my hip, but i was swinging my leg over my bike insisting to my friends that i was good to ride...but as i leaned to swing it over, i didn't stop leaning and just fell the fuck over.

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
yeah i'm pretty good at that i suppose. that night was wierd, i wonder if she still has the mercedes benz hood ornament, that was kind of a stupid thing to do haha. im pretty lucky she came to get me, i'm still pretty sure i was drunk tank bound...

urse

Reaction score
i have a friend that lives in the attic of a five story victorian. the only stairs to get there were once "maid stairs" or some shit so they're really narrow and steep. and haven't been re-carpeted since the nineteen-sixties, so they're an awesome puke green color as well as really smoothed over/slippery. several forties later i decide it's time to go and needless to say i barely make it down five of these steps before tumbling into the floor below. i twisted my ankle. i was completely wasted so it didn't really hurt until the next morning. i woke up to a throbbing purple grapefruit sized foot. hurt so bad that i hurled, not from the hangover but from the adrenaline or whatever it is that makes you sick when you're in that much pain. happened three months ago and it still fucking hurts. i learned my lesson and never got that drunk there again.

cheeses

Reaction score
in monteal after drinking since i woke up to around 5am my friends found me outside the bar facedown in a pool a blood on the tracks with my skull cut open in a cupple places to the bone, looks like someone bottled me and or i fell really really hard on the ballast, it took 5 days for anyone to find the wounds on my head finely took a cab to the hospital after i woudnt stop pukeing and blacking out while walkin, i blacked out in the hospital for 9 hours in a bed and then they kicked me out without looking at my head all they did was turn my arm black by fucking around incerting iv's into me needless to say try not to get hurt really bad in montreal
Login | Facebook

seasonchange

Reaction score
aw shit.
last month i got so wasted i blacked out maybe 15 hrs or so.
i was told the following account:
i lost my glasses while mud wrestling, wandered around a rather conservative town incoherent and trying to get into (break into?) cars parked curbside after losing my shirt and undershirt to a barbed wire fence. the cops show up and some chick i [still] don't know talked them out of arresting me after she claimed to know me; she didn't, but came to my aid after she saw them roll up-- asking them "wouldn't you be upset if you lost your shirt?" gave me an extra thermal of hers to wear.
came to some hours later covered in blood and cuts along my wrist and chest, but didn't know it 'til the next morning. found myself sitting in some field warmed by a fire and talking to the girl who'd found me. eventually wandered back to the place i was staying, fell asleep in some kid's van and woke up looking like a bat from hell with thee worst hangover of my life.
...never did find my shirt (i don't care much, for things in general, but i FUCKING LOVED that thing)... or bandana (that had been gifted to me by a dear lost friend-- sentimental value much?). just wish i could remember more of that night. i'm sure it was one hell of a time.
but let's just say from now on imma try to watch myself when drinking in a foreign place with strangers who'll let me wander.

seasonchange

Reaction score
sorta strayed off topic there...that drunk night sticks out in my mind just because the scars it left were so distinctive. honest to god, the cut on my wrist looks just like i tried to kill myself.

3t87

Reaction score
broke my ankle and arm drunk and falling but that fucking hand infection gets an a++ that shit looked gnarly, one tough chick, but yeah any time you cut yourself on someones teeth or get bitten by a dog or a cat go to hospital asap, those infections set deep quick much quicker and deeper than a staph infection.

Grimey

Reaction score
not a drunken injury exactly, but it's a pretty funny story so I thought I'd post it here for you guys...

So the morning after a pretty heavy drinking night I was hungover as fuck, so went to shower to try wake myself up - not a good idea as I nearly fell asleep stood in the shower a couple of time - freaky feeling!
Anyway, get done in the shower, and when I'm getting out end up slipping cos of my wet feet on the floor.

Land on the floor, but it turns out I bounced my back off the toilet on the way down - the seat was up and I must have hit my side/back on the rim when I fell.
Cracked a rib, so could've been a lot worse, but the weirdest thing was that I ended up with a bruise shaped exactly like the toilet rim on my back - about 2 inches wide, with perfectly straight sides and a bit of a curve. TOILET BRUISE, yeah!

crazy john

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
i doowned a bottle of tequila and fell down some staris. it wasnt till the next morning i realized i had broken my nose and some weird nose bone was stickin outta my face hahaha. i still have the scar and it definatley hurt worse than any other time i had to reset my nose.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads