down by the bay

turnip

Reaction score
25, lady (term used loosely), i go by the names ALESHIA or MULBERRY. i have had the travel fever my entire existence. i love tending to plants, singing, not being a douche, sheep/weaving/spinning/textile work, simple living and i'm totally a gooshy homesteader at heart ~ i just can't shake the innate transient nature of my being right yet.

the past 2 or so years i've been bumming around WA state, mostly east of the cascades, doing gigs on farms.

OLY/SEA>SF

decided to snow-bird it this season. i'll be driving my '80 volvo wagon back down to the bay area sometime around the new year. want a ride?

ps: if you wanna chill, let's chill, i dont bite. in fact, i'm quite nice & won't rip your shit, please don't rip mine. send me a pm & maybe we can work a thing out.

zephyr23

Reaction score
hey me and my girl live in olympia wa we been on the road the past three years on and of and we just drove across from vt. now we are trying to start a life here till spring/summer latest.so if u are in the area pm me or hit me up on here

turnip

Reaction score
hey me and my girl live in olympia wa we been on the road the past three years on and of and we just drove across from vt. now we are trying to start a life here till spring/summer latest.so if u are in the area pm me or hit me up on here
naw, i'm splitting from the area really shortly & don't intend on coming back. western washington just doesn't get my rocks off unless i'm on the olypen/coaxed into going back for the holidays.

good luck in oly! there are some cool cats around.

zephyr23

Reaction score
can you recommend any good farms or eco villages in wa or anywhere on this coast you worked with. Thanks. that would be awesome. me and my partner have done a lot of farming back east in vt and ny

turnip

Reaction score
i worked at a farm up on the kitsap peninsula that i wouldn't recommend to anyone. all the other farms are east of the cascades & currently covered in snow.

wetcat

Reaction score
you wont be able to drive in. our driveway has over 2 ft on it at the top. however we have a 5 mile trail with a small parking spot between cecilville and forks of salmon. the trail doesnt have any snow. it follows a creek up. right now we have between 25 and 30 people here. if you wanted to come hang ill walk down the trail to meet you.

zephyr23

Reaction score
hey wet cat is a girl named christina still their because i would love to vist her....also if not it would be cool to check out the place....so hope to here back from you

wetcat

Reaction score
no girl named that but there is a girl we call chris so maybe its her. the trail is so beautiful. when do you think you would be showing up? we have groups going to ashland for a food run this upcoming week i believe

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads