News & Blogs Don't Feed the Gutterpunks

Threads
Current Location
Minneapolis
Bummer, but thanks for the info. Seems that the old artist in>gentrification>artist out cycle continues, with one difference I am noticing. The artists are running out of affordable/less than desirable neighborhoods to move to when the yuppies price them out of their own communities. :(

I wonder if Dreamtime Village is still operational. http://www.dreamtimevillage.org/
Dreamtime is still functional. I almost moved there, but was too far of a commute for working at the farm I worked by bike. The owner has got a vinery going now, along with various other fruits growing (currants, figs,Hardy kiwis,), a lot else involving permaculture, xexoxial editions (writing), and tons more I'm forgetting definitely. Sorry to bump the thread.

Brother X

caput gerat lupinum
Threads
Current Location
Planet Earth
Website
www.thepsychopath.org
Dreamtime is still functional. I almost moved there, but was too far of a commute for working at the farm I worked by bike. The owner has got a vinery going now, along with various other fruits growing (currants, figs,Hardy kiwis,), a lot else involving permaculture, xexoxial editions (writing), and tons more I'm forgetting definitely. Sorry to bump the thread.
I'm just happy to hear they are still operational. Ah, Xexoxial Endarchy! There's a name from the past that I have missed. Some of the best, most provocative Xerox art one could get in their mailbox. :)

Threads
Current Location
New Orleans
Read the title & going with "snap" reply... I'll read through the tread in just a sec...

Reply:: But, But, But! What if I LIKE to! :( ... you could almost even call it a hobby of mine....

Coywolf

Mastering the Art of Houselessness
Top Poster of the Month
Threads
Current Location
Flagstaff, AZ
Website
www.youtube.com
Jesus, this, right here, is exactly why I like to travel/ride in WINTER.

The fact they think spanging is "earning money" is enough to make me roll my eyes....not to mention their whole tyrade about punk "labels".