Doggy got the stash

xbocax

Reaction score
so my dog ate one of my parents edibles last night
I thought it was my familys dog but i realized it was mine this morning when she couldnt stay focused and threw up
some sources say take her to the vet others say itll be fine to let her sleep it off
I cant afford a vet and shes seems to be getting better rather than worse so Im going to try to let her sleep it off
its ridiculous how much i run into situations that involve weed considering im sXe in comparison to my friends who actually do smoke
I found 13 grams of kief and a pipe
found a peace pipe
and now my dog eats an edible
-_-
I'll update you all on the status of her at the end of the day in case this happens to anyone elses dog
peace til then yo

Vonuist

Reaction score
Website
trashwiki.org
If you took her to the vets they would probably just give her an emetic to make her throw up, so, if she has already thrown up that's a good sign.
I would think the best course of action would be to treat it like she's just had an anasthetic, keep her somewhere quiet and dark and let her sleep it off.

xbocax

Reaction score
If you took her to the vets they would probably just give her an emetic to make her throw up, so, if she has already thrown up that's a good sign.
I would think the best course of action would be to treat it like she's just had an anasthetic, keep her somewhere quiet and dark and let her sleep it off.
thank you much shes reacting more little by little so lookin up

Reactions: milkhauler

Vonuist

Reaction score
Website
trashwiki.org

bryanpaul

Reaction score
she should be ok (depending on how much she ate i suppose).... my buddies dog ate a bunch of hash that we had layin around one time and was pretty fucked up.... pissing herself and she seemed really weak and unable to move very much....but it passed after a while......it was scary though......

Puckett

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Ks is home & damn tornados bring me back everytime
there are alot of dogs that eat pot and usually all they do is piss them selfs. im sure its not the first time and sure wont be the last. dogs are strong animals.

Durp

Reaction score
Doggy will be fine, but now that it knows what the goodies are make sure you keep them out of reach. My dog stole a whole bag of cookies once and was stoned for a week. Now if she smells edibles she will try and steal them at almost any cost. The only safe place is the freezer.... after she figured out she likes to get high, she's gotten on top of counters and on to the top of the freezer. Its crazy, she goes balistic for weed. On a side note she will no longer consume any thing with the vague resemblance of a mushroom after getting at a bag of those....

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads