Dog in NYC

Clean

Reaction score
Well this wouldnt be my first time to NYC, but I never had a dog up there. This is in regards to the subways in the city, service dog papers and how to acquire them. I was watching a friends pitt one time in New Ark and had to go to the city cops just made me put a muzzle on the dog and they let me on the train. I was curious if they would allow me to do the same on the subways. I know Manhattan isnt that big of a place to walk around, but subways are just nice.

M

Mouse

we've got a topic about this going on right now somewhat...

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6760

most cities seem to want you to at least muzzle the dog. that's how it was for my pup in SF.... even though i thought it was a lil stupid cuz he was a tiny baby at the time.

I don't really know about NYC though.

i know some places can be very not dog friendly but in NYC i'd hope they'd be worried abotu more important things

i'd be sure to get all the proper vacinations and carry proof of rabies and other shots as well. get tags!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads