Do you identify as asexual

Current Location
Huntington, WV
When I was in High School I'd do about any chic. By graduation I was with a 40 year old woman. That was when and where I began to learn about relationships and "quality" that I hadn't known previously.

Of late I've began to shift to the MGTOW point of view and if I get involved
it will only be with the best. (not meaning "looks" just the quality of person)
Most of the time this has people thinking that I've gone "ghost". (invisible to women who would show interest)

I'm tired of being treated like I'm an ATM, a beast of burden, a surrogate "girl friend", or emotional tampon as if all of this is what men were placed on earth for. Thus I may be experienced as asexual by a lot of women today. But being asexual isn't all that bad and the freedoms that come with it begin to seem like the new bit coin of currency value in today's world. Chivalry is dead, Feminism killed it. If Feminism ever did anything for me it relieved me of believing I should be there as a White Knight.

None of this is to say that I'm bitter towards women. No, just indifferent now and not feeling guilty about it. Every day I'm out on the street or road and I don't step up to a chance or chances, is a day I feel free of the BS.

Current Location
Huntington, WV
As for being Asexual and thereby being alone, this video address some of what that is for men. And more men than ever are choosing to go it alone with occasional hookups. (it's been going this way since the later 1990's) I used to see girls post stating things like, "My mother's Feminism has ruined men for me today". I guess so many guys have been raised by single mothers today that the guys are choosing the asexual course in life rather than suffering what they see as a dystopian gynocentric world which they feel so unprepared to deal with. MGTOW is often their philosophical anarchy as they take to the road. Sure, they may find some female companionship stimulating at times, but will the females find occasional male attention to be enough from otherwise mostly asexual men.

MolotovMocktail

Subverting from within
Staff member
Current Location
Bellingham, WA
I guess so many guys have been raised by single mothers today that the guys are choosing the asexual course in life rather than suffering what they see as a dystopian gynocentric world which they feel so unprepared to deal with.
I'm not even going to attempt to address the absurd statements you're making about feminism and I'm certainly not going to watch any videos about MGTOW, which to me seems to be an extension of the severely misguided "men's rights" movement.

What I will say is that any choice you make about whether to have sex with someone or not is completely unrelated to asexuality. Asexuality is defined by a lack of sexual attraction, not a choice to abstain from sex because you're disillusioned with the culture surrounding it. In fact, not all asexuals abstain from sex.

To say you're "choosing" to be asexual because you're tired of dealing with women trivializes the identities of people who are actually asexual, which is something that is not a choice.

Reactions: 1 person

roughdraft

my grandma's favorite traveling person
Lifetime Supporter
Current Location
Brasil
As for being Asexual and thereby being alone, this video address some of what that is for men. And more men than ever are choosing to go it alone with occasional hookups. (it's been going this way since the later 1990's) I used to see girls post stating things like, "My mother's Feminism has ruined men for me today". I guess so many guys have been raised by single mothers today that the guys are choosing the asexual course in life rather than suffering what they see as a dystopian gynocentric world which they feel so unprepared to deal with. MGTOW is often their philosophical anarchy as they take to the road. Sure, they may find some female companionship stimulating at times, but will the females find occasional male attention to be enough from otherwise mostly asexual men.

the way he addresses the woman in the second video greatly discredits his respectability

exposed himself as bitter and irrational in my humble opinion

roughdraft

my grandma's favorite traveling person
Lifetime Supporter
Current Location
Brasil
the Grey-A label is the closest label I've found for myself

i know from experience that sex can be a great way to connect with another human, which makes it extremely valuable at the very least. the emotional connection is what makes it or breaks it for me.

people misuse sexuality so often and these experiences make me less and less frequently interested in or even willing to engage in sex

and I've pretty much felt disgusted boinkin with someone i didn't have feelings for - so after enough times I've settled on being more asexual than anything

and i do pretty much believe that it isn't a choice rather a preference that is either predetermined or gradually acquired

Reactions: Cornelius Vango
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
lone wolf Furry Nomads 12
A Art & Music 0