Photos - Do not trust this man (Ethan Abbott) | Squat the Planet

Photos Do not trust this man (Ethan Abbott)

Johny

Reaction score
This man offered me a job in Alabama, came to Iowa and got me , ended up in the middle of nowhere at a giant homebum camp in the woods worked a few weeks then he flipped out, threw me off his "p " property " so I could only take what I could carry . I lost about $2000 in tools , a 1993 Gibson Les Paul and an orange cr120 amp and all but two changes of clothes and he refused to pay me.
Screenshot_20221129-213245~2.png

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
This man offered me a job in Alabama, came to Iowa and got me , ended up in the middle of nowhere at a giant homebum camp in the woods worked a few weeks then he flipped out, threw me off his "p " property " so I could only take what I could carry . I lost about $2000 in tools , a 1993 Gibson Les Paul and an orange cr120 amp and all but two changes of clothes and he refused to pay me.
View attachment 69485

Is there more to this story? You did absolutely nothing to set this guy off? I'm not trying to victim blame or anything. I mean maybe this guy ain't wrapped to tight and it didn't take anything to set him off. I just feel like if there is more to the story, it should be told. What caused him to flip out on you? How did that play out? Also why did you take $2000 in tools and easily another 2k in music gear that needs electricity to operate to a homebum camp in the woods? I'm just trying to wrap my mind around how this all played out. I think giving as much details as possible is always better in these types of posts. They're very serious allegations and I think all shady/untrustworthy posts should be written out well.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads