DIY Kicking Heroin

GinGin

Reaction score

cport420

Reaction score
I kicked benzos after years at high doses back in 08. Took me months of twitches , small seize movements , and all sorts of fucked shit. Prostate swole up and had to piss ever 15 mins. I'd say I didn't feel somewhat normal till the 8th month. Never ever get strung on benzos. I'd rather die than do that again.

Kicked IV opiates in 2012 with no rehab in a dope spot with junky roommates. I can rember thinking my leg was breaking from the rods and screws and fake pain from detoxing. Really bad for two weeks and bummed junkie feeling for two months.

The IV opiate detox was more physically hurting and extremely uncomfortable feeling. Sucks but doable. Benzos detox is fucking crazy man. Basically a really bad mindfuck from a mental and neurologically debillating disease that goes away. Some self induced bad brain candy. Thought I was dying when I cut my dose in half....lol good times

roguetrader

Reaction score
get some methadone or buprenorphine and slowly taper the dose down over 3-6 weeks.... you may still suffer a bit but not full on rattle..... never mix the two though - leads to precipitated withdrawal, VERY NASTY

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads