Jerrell

Wanderer
Current Location
Rampart Range
Website
jerrellofearth.wordpress.com
Reactions
97% 1% 2%
Any veterans that think they got shafted on their discharge, give this link a look and maybe you can get a little more dough from Uncle Sam if it leads to a disability rating or increase in it if you already have one. At the very least, you can make a solid push to set the record straight on your discharge.

How to Apply for a Discharge Upgrade

Hope this helps a fellow vet out there!

(I personally am going to use this to try to get mine changed to a medical retirement since that's what should have happened in the first place.)

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Current Location
folks who know me have my #.
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
wow, good link, @Jerrell !!

my discharge got fucked up..
Honorable, but some auditory damage on top of existing, prior to the 180 day vet requirement., "convenience of the government".. plus some bullshit i hadn't seen since discharge in 1977..
anyways.. i'll check this out..

thanks!!

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Current Location
folks who know me have my #.
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
i requested my first copy of my records in 2015..
fucking sucks..

there's shit in your formal record they stick in & hope they can get away with, if you don't fight it soon enough..

Christ..

God help you, if you told them you spoke to your guidance counselor about how much you hated being in school...

holy fuck...

in any case, a records request at any VA office is simple enough...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kylethree8 Van Dwelling / Rubber Tramping 6