Dirty kid | Squat the Planet

Dirty kid

D

Deleted member 16034

You don't -appear- to be a housie, seeing as how under occupation you have hitchhiker...

Attachments

• 2017-06-08 (1).png
    2017-06-08 (1).png
    187.3 KB · Views: 288

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
It makes sense to me! I would hesitate to call myself a dirty kid as well. Sure I may not shower often. And of course I'm far from acting like an adult. But I'm just too much of something else to fall into the Dirty Kid category.

Van dwelling, dick sucking, queer looking, writer thinking, whiskey drinking, fist pumping, art making, wise cracking, pot smoking, dingus.

Yeeeeah, that's a little more accurate.

Oh and I don't listen to punk.

Shwillam

Previously NotSoSirius
Banned
Reaction score
591-599 MacArthur Blvd, Oakland, CA 94610, USA
I think the reason I still call myself a dirty kid at times is because I believe the term has a similar fluidity to terms like "anarchism" or "revolutionary". I believe the "dirty kid culture" will probably never mean a singular thing and any attempt to define it seems to be inadequate. Some people and travelers that ive talked to align "dirty kid" with the same definition thatd I give to what I call the "scum fuck" movement within our misfit traveling culture while others, such as myself, see "dirty kid" as a term of endearment. I think its also similar to the transformation of the word "hobo" or "transient". Idk, I think it really doesnt matter man. First and foremost I am a traveler. A wanderer. And thats all I truly care to be

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Van dwelling, dick sucking, queer looking, writer thinking, whiskey drinking, fist pumping, art making, wise cracking, pot smoking, dingus. .
I don't believe you. prove it!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads