Dirty kid

Threads
Current Location
Louisville Kentucky
Reactions
86% 2% 12%
So, i don't think I'm an dirty kid. I'm more of a dirty non racist redneck hobo. Does that make sence?

Geraldo

Lurker extraordinaire
Threads
Current Location
Rainer, OR
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
You don't -appear- to be a housie, seeing as how under occupation you have hitchhiker...

Attachments

EphemeralStick

HoMoBo HoBoMo
Staff member
Threads
Current Location
San Jose
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
It makes sense to me! I would hesitate to call myself a dirty kid as well. Sure I may not shower often. And of course I'm far from acting like an adult. But I'm just too much of something else to fall into the Dirty Kid category.

Van dwelling, dick sucking, queer looking, writer thinking, whiskey drinking, fist pumping, art making, wise cracking, pot smoking, dingus.

Yeeeeah, that's a little more accurate.

Oh and I don't listen to punk.

Shwillam

Previously NotSoSirius
Threads
Current Location
591-599 MacArthur Blvd, Oakland, CA 94610, USA
Reactions
95% 1% 4%
I think the reason I still call myself a dirty kid at times is because I believe the term has a similar fluidity to terms like "anarchism" or "revolutionary". I believe the "dirty kid culture" will probably never mean a singular thing and any attempt to define it seems to be inadequate. Some people and travelers that ive talked to align "dirty kid" with the same definition thatd I give to what I call the "scum fuck" movement within our misfit traveling culture while others, such as myself, see "dirty kid" as a term of endearment. I think its also similar to the transformation of the word "hobo" or "transient". Idk, I think it really doesnt matter man. First and foremost I am a traveler. A wanderer. And thats all I truly care to be

iamwhatiam

Mossback
StP Supporter
Threads
Current Location
Darrington, WA
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
Van dwelling, dick sucking, queer looking, writer thinking, whiskey drinking, fist pumping, art making, wise cracking, pot smoking, dingus. .
I don't believe you. prove it!