Dingo...how has no one ever met a Dingo | Squat the Planet

Dingo...how has no one ever met a Dingo

Cheese

Reaction score
It was at the Montana Folk Festival in Butte. Fuck. 2011? 2012? A lifetime and a half ago. You had a bird's wing tucked in your bandana and a rope tail. You were probably my biggest influence towards this life. We just bullshitted around Butte for 2 hours, showed you my dad's bus (its come a long way). I do believe you still, that whether in this life or the next we'll meet again.

But I'll be damned if I haven't asked almost every traveler I've come across, i'f they'd ever met a Dingo. Nothing. I'll see you someday.

Be safe, have fun. But mostly be safe.

Reactions: nastynaty
D

Deleted member 23824

It was at the Montana Folk Festival in Butte. Fuck. 2011? 2012? A lifetime and a half ago. You had a bird's wing tucked in your bandana and a rope tail. You were probably my biggest influence towards this life. We just bullshitted around Butte for 2 hours, showed you my dad's bus (its come a long way). I do believe you still, that whether in this life or the next we'll meet again.

But I'll be damned if I haven't asked almost every traveler I've come across, i'f they'd ever met a Dingo. Nothing. I'll see you someday.

Be safe, have fun. But mostly be safe.
One always loves a good love story. Sighhhhhhh . . .

Reactions: nastynaty

nastynaty

Reaction score
Website
www.readdesert.org
I too have not seen the dirty kid that got me into travelling since the day i spent with them ten years ago, nor have i met anyone that knows him. I hope they're ok, i still remember his alice pack, the three remaining pbrs on the rings dangling from his hand and a cracked one in the other hand while his pitbull walked beside him down farnam street in my hometown. He passed me outside of a punk house i was at and stopped turned around took a drink and asked whos playing tonight. I hope you find your long lost friend too.

Lilly

Reaction score
Hmm that is soo random that you haven't come across someone who at least recognises the name... Hopefully you guys cross paths again someday or some bit of info finds you saying he's okay. As for the guy who 'got me into travelling'/living on the street I'm not sure my heart would survive setting eyes on him again.

Haha omg when I first started travelling people would leave my company saying "Be Safe" as a goodbye and I being all very new to walking around cities at night & just the whole life. I would get all sketched out wondering why they said to 'be safe' creeping myself out with thoughts of being mugged or other stereotypical things from movies :) I think I eventually shyly asked one of my friends & ended up feeling so silly cuz they were like "I mean just don't do anything like walk down a sketchy alley or smash too much stuff all at once" basically be cautious... But I guess Be Cautious doesn't roll off the tongue as easy. Anyway one rambling thought later... I bid you adieu

Reactions: EphemeralStick

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads