Digging a hole

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I didn't click it yet but if he thinks he can do something to me, unless he uses a gun or catches me sleeping, good luck. I love having a jovial nature but attempted violence against me will get a very militant boot down his throat.
Urchin,I totally agree, like to be nice,make friends,but when threatened,I get pissed !

urchin

Reaction score
I'm accused often of joking around too much and that may be true, but I have my limits. That's one of them.

I have a Malcolm X view on violence. Be non-violent when you run into non-violence but if someone attacks you make the loss reciprocal. He also said if anyone sics a dog on you, you have a right to kill that dog and the dog who put it on you.

Reactions: nivoldoog

Peanut butter

Reaction score
What I don't get though is we weren't being jerks at all. We were pointing out issues with his plan. Hell mine was saying take the advice or die (due to the mentioned issues).

I know I know i just didn't ask for possible reasons it WOULDN"T work, i'm doing that research myself, and am not looking for input on that subject from this crowd, no offense intended

Peanut butter

Reaction score
If you go back to his first post,he was looking for a place,check when he posted ! Three story,lol,not enough time !.................The mold will always keep coming,I've read about places in holes,caves,in the side of hills for decades, mold is the killer !..................Now,I am pissed that he has posted the bullshit,about what he feels should be done to us,not fucking cool !

Theres also something you can mix in the concrete to limit the growth of mold.

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Peanut,you are full of shit !

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
lol,Peanut, I've lived a real life,not some made up bullshit,like your so called life !

Peanut butter

Reaction score
knowledge don't sound like the only thing yuor hungry for, a good ol' ass kickin' by a young buck outta wisen those old bones up about who you try and discredit

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Peanut,I am at 4500 Patterson ave Richmond Va, please,come by !

Peanut butter

Reaction score
Yeah lemme' hop on my hover board and scoot my happy ass on over there, and stop fuckin' harassing me dickwad, i'm going to mail you a box of cockroaches

WindWalker1970

Reaction score
Peanut B has a case of "keyboard courage".

All talk little doggie.

Reactions: turnip

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads