Digging a hole

Peanut butter

Reaction score
Anyone know of a place i could dig a hole, And live in it? For free? I.e. On someones prop, or something of the sort, I'm just looking for a small area to start my decent into the earth on, I keep to myself, and am clean of drugs and barely drink anymore, WIlling to help with anything that needs done,

Peanut butter

Reaction score
Americans-Build-An-Underground-Bunker-1.jpg

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Think water=black mold

dprogram

Reaction score
I don't know of a place at all and really think that a cave or a simple tent would be a more viable option considering you don't own land. You can always grab your tent and go.

You ARE joking right?

Roots317

Reaction score
Website
growingroots317.tumblr.com
Something that deep would be unfeasible without industrial machinery. If you wanna go for more of a hobbit hole/diy typo thing then I'd suggest going out on forested BLM land, at least 20-25 miles from anytown (well maybe not that much but farther out the safer) and digging into a hill. Research some basic architecture first, you wanna use arches for roofs, cement or brick foundations for any vertical support. Use cross beams. Tarps would come in handy to line the outside of the hole with before putting structures in to reduce water/bugs getting in. Put around a foot or so of soil on top of the whole thing after you're done building the structure. Probably would want to have some sort of fireplace/chimney in there and some system to reduce the chance of it flooding. I'm planning on building a hillside structure on the forest land I'm buying in TN but still got to do a lot of research. If you're gonna do something do it right lol.

Roots317

Reaction score
Website
Yeah, or that.

Reactions: dprogram

Peanut butter

Reaction score
Wow thanks for telling me absolutly nothing, and shitting on my hpoes and dreams, Dumbasses, Yeah like i didn't actually think things through

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Wow thanks for telling me absolutly nothing, and shitting on my hpoes and dreams, Dumbasses, Yeah like i didn't actually think things through
lol

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
This is what should happen to all of you. Your useless.
Please,try this one me,last guy ended up in the head trauma unit,at MCV. The cops wiped all his blood off his gun !

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
And i've already got two of these built, not as large but my biggest is three floors so
Hah fuck you all.
If you have something built, already,why post in the first place ?

Reactions: dprogram

nivoldoog

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
This can literaly be done anywhere! Now it would make more since to own some land, could really speed up the process and lower the chance of agencies coming involved.

Now, My first thought is steal someone elses work, or at least borrow it. Large cites have vast under ground "space/Tunnels" already. I would start by sealing up a section and see if anyone notices or removes the obstical(Fake Wall) from there you hopefully have limited people chanceing upon your tunnel, and plenty of time to dispose of refuse.

Secound thought, National forests, Anywhere where the is large rock out cropping, more picking rocks then digging but stronger.

Main concerns are ventilation and waste disposal. 2nd lighting and power - Which are free- if you know what your doing,

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
mold,is what's gonna kill ya

Roots317

Reaction score
Website
Peanut Butter, most kids on here seem to lack a lot of foresight and the ability to research on their own so excuse me for trying to be informative and helpful. If you actually have built some already what methods did you use? I'm interested in how you managed to make a 3 story one, from the structural aspect to how you dug that deep.
BryonMC, if you get good airflow, ventilation, and keep moisture levels down I don't think mold would be a huge issue. You could spray vinegar or a tea tree oil solution on your walls to help prevent/kill mold.

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Peanut Butter, most kids on here seem to lack a lot of foresight and the ability to research on their own so excuse me for trying to be informative and helpful. If you actually have built some already what methods did you use? I'm interested in how you managed to make a 3 story one, from the structural aspect to how you dug that deep.
BryonMC, if you get good airflow, ventilation, and keep moisture levels down I don't think mold would be a huge issue. You could spray vinegar or a tea tree oil solution on your walls to help prevent/kill mold.
If you go back to his first post,he was looking for a place,check when he posted ! Three story,lol,not enough time !.................The mold will always keep coming,I've read about places in holes,caves,in the side of hills for decades, mold is the killer !..................Now,I am pissed that he has posted the bullshit,about what he feels should be done to us,not fucking cool !

urchin

Reaction score
I didn't click it yet but if he thinks he can do something to me, unless he uses a gun or catches me sleeping, good luck. I love having a jovial nature but attempted violence against me will get a very militant boot down his throat.

Reactions: ByronMc

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads