Destroy America, The fall of the new world order

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I watched those flat earth vids once for the heck of it ::bored:: and it seems that the end game/purpose of this is a psuedo religious/creationist bent.

Basically saying:

But But But! ::nailbiting::

If flat earth is true than it means we are all just in a ginormous terrarium placed here by aN all powerful benevolent being.

If only people believe this then they would not do bad things because they know they ARE BEING WATCHED!

False... people are shiTE and rebelliousness is expected. If there was some superbeing standing over the cosmic "firmament" looking down on us... I suspect we humans would get pissed off fast.

I could see it becoming habit to FLIP THE BIRD to the heavens.

I know I would climb a hill or stand on some scenic cliffs by the sea and moon the sky on a clear sunny day. Give ol greybeard a nice view of my hairy ass ahaha. ::asshat::

Might just do that anyway. :D

Sigh...

Funny to note though... in the secular world there is an
equivalent. Many physicists and scientistS and public figures (Elon Musk?) have been mentioning the simulated universe hypothesis.

Scientists are actually searching for proof of concept with high powered laser experiments and such.

I think it's interesting how this idea is very similar to flat earth in one important aspect.
To say the universe is one big computer simulation made by some super-intelligent alien programmer... ::alien:: has the same outcome no? And this is an idea from the secular/science world.

INtereSTinG. ::pompus::

• Best of Luck!
Reactions: anterrabae

anterrabae

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
754 Weather Vane Dr, Borrego Springs, CA 92004, US
Flat earths are not on topic here folks.

What is on topic is the awesomeness of OP's OP. But, unfortuneately, it has failed to enchant us, all 999 thousand lines of it.

I can sympathize with the motive, but absolutely not.. with his principles. If you want to talk about the inalienable rights trespassed daily upon you by universal law (namely humanity), feel free to go find a health professional and have at it in their good time, not ours.

While true it is a bit of a meme, a joke, that most everything we vice magazine tramps here are good for are tips on how to roll a blunt, and how to roll a blunt on a moving freight train; it is nonetheless unsteadfastworthy and supremely unpalatable that an underclassman like yourself try and tell us somebodies exactly what should and what should not be the mainstay round these parts. harumph.

Oh, and and welcome. Errrr... if yer still not banned, that is. Welcome to STP.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads