destination divination | Squat the Planet

destination divination

M

muff cabbage

I find myself making up random ass games when traveling for a while without a set destination. Anyone else play games of chance to decide their direction ? Flip of a coin, rolling a die, seeing what color cars pass by... Id be interest if other folx shared their random ways of deciding. Some times i do this just to say fuck no to the outcome that also helps me make up my mind..

otch0z

Reaction score
I'm not traveling at the moment but I really suck at taking simple decisions so when I can't decide I flip a coin. I took this habit from a friend who always flips her coins three times and when I asked her why she would do that she answered "so I know it's not random". I thought it was so awesome I flip my coin three times now !

Reactions: Juan Derlust

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
I used to do this game where I'd walk around with a deck of cards and use that to figure out where I want to go.

Basically I'd just walk around and draw cards from the deck every time I came to an intersection. Red means turn right, black turn left, royal cards mean go straight.

It was a fun way to get to know a city. Although sometimes you end up walking around in circles.

Reactions: roughdraft
D

Deleted member 16701

Brian Eno made a deck of cards that he used to make albums. Kinda like tarot i guess idk. Ive never used them, but you can buy them online.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads