Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Okay guys, I'm only going to say this once. This is a message board. It's not facebook, or twitter, or whatever bs social media that you can just spam whatever you want to and people will eat it up.

This is a discussion forum, and you've given us nothing to discuss. Literally a link to a movie and a half assed title. No reasons WHY this is Dennis Hopper 'at his best', or questions, or anything for anyone here to discuss about it other than to maybe agree?

You both need to have a look over the guide to using StP:

Which specifically says:

Don't post links without some kind of context.

Occasionally we will get incredibly lazy posts titled 'check this out' or something similarly vague, and the post contains a link to some website with no text telling us what the link is about. This is extremely annoying, and we consider it to be spam. If you want to share something with the community, please take the time to use a descriptive title and explain why we should click on the link you've posted.

I'm not issuing a warning, but I'm locking this thread and throwing it into general banter. Please don't waste our time with stuff like this again.

• Agree
Reactions: Desperado Deluxe
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads