News & Blogs - Decriminalization of psylisybin mushrooms | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

News & Blogs Decriminalization of psylisybin mushrooms

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
I definitely agree and get whare your comming from. Alot of revelations and intuition is shrugged of as "trippin" or paranoia. There is alot of misinformation intentionally out there for a reason. God is real, mushrooms are a part of it we are a part of it, God is language, language allows us to communicate, undestanding allows agreements, agreements allows perceptions of light, light is life, life is a compost we are mushrooms. But if that was the case, and it was commonly known then there would be no heaven no hell no fear of the after life or reason to submit.... it would be kinda great i think.
To my point. Separation from God was created. Mushrooms allows a conscious connection again, and if allowed to mushrooms will open your mind in ways that will change the way you perceive life! All life!!!! Every fucking microbe, atom and electron will be taken into account if only you allow the mushroom control and accept its knowledge for truth. The mushroom contains the ability to break your mind free and allow access to 1000s of years of ancestorial wisdom that is light....
Your right also when you say ppl forget right after the dose is done and there sober and the mushroom head come down has you all confused bc your trying to put what was just "tripped" and reality together and make sense of your trip... that shit can drive a mother fucker crazy!!! So you go back to what you know, what you know is less difficult.... you have already been trained/programmed/ conditioned to this as reality and have been told anything otherwise is "completely obsurd and impossible!!!! ". Then bc of the way the mushroom was just used, ie as a drug to get "high" you were not even close to being open to what the mushroom had to offer in the first place. And what do you do when your comming down and your head is spinning and you cant make sense of it?.... most peoples reactions are not, " Holly fuck I need more time to actually think this shit threw..... Damn!" Nope, you go on with your days and you just remember a high.... When A greater number of ppl understand that the intention behind taking the mushroom is of far greater importance than the outcome. If taken correctly ie used for intended medical fields and by people with a want and will to know and learn a greater love than any ever experienced. Mushrooms will change the world as we know it. I so excited for this to be common knowledge bc once it is, once it is people will eat recommended doses for recommended uses and get proper experiences and have serious life changing effects!!!! I believe with readily available information and mushrooms you would now take your dose and come out of it wanting another dose to connect more dots and another and another.... it's a fucked cycle iv been in for years, bc this world is cruel, the mind is soft my conditioning roots are thick and strong and I fall out of the practice of the Tao often. I use mushrooms as a fast reboot and not only psylicibin mushrooms. I use mushrooms as a tool for emotional problems, egotism struggles I hav, as medicine for physical ailments as food and as vitamins. I'm a fungi lover! Your a fungi I'm a fungi were all actually just fungi. Eventually higher conciousness will prevail and this evil that is controlling our language and beliefs and causing all our hate and greed will dissipate and Ubuntu will be again. Namaste.

Reactions: roughdraft
D

Deleted member 16701

I definitely agree and get whare your comming from. Alot of revelations and intuition is shrugged of as "trippin" or paranoia. There is alot of misinformation intentionally out there for a reason. God is real, mushrooms are a part of it we are a part of it, God is language, language allows us to communicate, undestanding allows agreements, agreements allows perceptions of light, light is life, life is a compost we are mushrooms. But if that was the case, and it was commonly known then there would be no heaven no hell no fear of the after life or reason to submit.... it would be kinda great i think.
To my point. Separation from God was created. Mushrooms allows a conscious connection again, and if allowed to mushrooms will open your mind in ways that will change the way you perceive life! All life!!!! Every fucking microbe, atom and electron will be taken into account if only you allow the mushroom control and accept its knowledge for truth. The mushroom contains the ability to break your mind free and allow access to 1000s of years of ancestorial wisdom that is light....
Your right also when you say ppl forget right after the dose is done and there sober and the mushroom head come down has you all confused bc your trying to put what was just "tripped" and reality together and make sense of your trip... that shit can drive a mother fucker crazy!!! So you go back to what you know, what you know is less difficult.... you have already been trained/programmed/ conditioned to this as reality and have been told anything otherwise is "completely obsurd and impossible!!!! ". Then bc of the way the mushroom was just used, ie as a drug to get "high" you were not even close to being open to what the mushroom had to offer in the first place. And what do you do when your comming down and your head is spinning and you cant make sense of it?.... most peoples reactions are not, " Holly fuck I need more time to actually think this shit threw..... Damn!" Nope, you go on with your days and you just remember a high.... When A greater number of ppl understand that the intention behind taking the mushroom is of far greater importance than the outcome. If taken correctly ie used for intended medical fields and by people with a want and will to know and learn a greater love than any ever experienced. Mushrooms will change the world as we know it. I so excited for this to be common knowledge bc once it is, once it is people will eat recommended doses for recommended uses and get proper experiences and have serious life changing effects!!!! I believe with readily available information and mushrooms you would now take your dose and come out of it wanting another dose to connect more dots and another and another.... it's a fucked cycle iv been in for years, bc this world is cruel, the mind is soft my conditioning roots are thick and strong and I fall out of the practice of the Tao often. I use mushrooms as a fast reboot and not only psylicibin mushrooms. I use mushrooms as a tool for emotional problems, egotism struggles I hav, as medicine for physical ailments as food and as vitamins. I'm a fungi lover! Your a fungi I'm a fungi were all actually just fungi. Eventually higher conciousness will prevail and this evil that is controlling our language and beliefs and causing all our hate and greed will dissipate and Ubuntu will be again. Namaste.

Hey man good for you if all that is helping you through life, but i really dont know what to do with that kind of information. Maybe one day ill figure out something that works for me, but eh idk dude...

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Just keep eating mushrooms bro👍

D

Deleted member 16701

Sounds like alot of mushrooms! Id rather just keep doin what im doin than fuck with my brain that hard. I think ive gotten all i can from mushrooms other than the occasional good time here and there. I hope other people can benefit from them the way youre describing though.

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
You can man, and like I said about language being controlling... your own language controls you too. Saying you cant means you cant. Being willing and thinking and saying you can is a good start. On everything not just eating mushrooms.

Reactions: roughdraft
D

Deleted member 16701

You can man, and like I said about language being controlling... your own language controls you too. Saying you cant means you cant. Being willing and thinking and saying you can is a good start. On everything not just eating mushrooms.
Right that may be true. Everyone has a limit on how far they will go to better themselves and i think ive reached my limit as far as shrooms go. Not gonna fry everyday to try and fix myself or my life. Just how i see and it.

D

Deleted member 125

Plus if you have to keep doing it to get back to that spot or feeling then its not true change.

Yea I mean you might wanna take it easy with that stuff or who knows you could end up talking about god and microbes citing a joe rogan podcasts or some other shit that kinda makes a good anti shroom argument.

roughdraft

Reaction score
Yea I mean you might wanna take it easy with that stuff or who knows you could end up talking about god and microbes citing a joe rogan podcasts or some other shit that kinda makes a good anti shroom argument.

i could not agree with you more here, in spite of having used mushrooms and had good experiences, i find a lot of people who are "into psychedelics" repulsive. maybe i just have shit luck but i think it's not good for most people. most people do not become better people through them. it's for certain people and these are few.

D

Deleted member 16701

Nah dont worry im an alcoholic. The less i think about things the better.

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score

..... ( on everything not just eating mushrooms)...
I was hinting towards intentional self empowering threw self talk.... not eating more mushrooms. Just saying.

Right that may be true. Everyone has a limit on how far they will go to better themselves and i think ive reached my limit as far as shrooms go. Not gonna fry everyday to try and fix myself or my life. Just how i see and it.

I dont believe I said you had a problem or that mushrooms were going to fix any of them. As a matter of fact mushrooms dont realy do much at all. Your brain does all the work, you just have to be willing to allow it. Mushrooms dont make your brain do anything it's not capable of on own....

Plus if you have to keep doing it to get back to that spot or feeling then its not true change.

So you dont have to continue using them.... that's why they call them mind-altering... it only takes once dude...
I understand there's a lot of misinformation and my post might sound a little crazy to people who don't know very much about that information but the same ones calling me stupid are probably the same ones who need the most help emotionally and mentally hence the reason why they're alcoholics on the street.
"There is nothing more frightfull than ignorance in action." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe -
The problem is a lot of people see them as something to get high on and not for use as a spiritual growth tool. I think its cool but people need to be educated on their use because they can indeed be dangerous.
That's the truth! Do some actual research ppl.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 16701

You can see why i thought you meant that i should just keep eating shrooms to fix something right?

Also i don't think you're stupid and i never called you stupid. Secondly I've done shrooms countless times maybe around the 40x mark, and i dont think that anyone really NEEDS them for anything. Some people I'm sure can gain some insight or spiritual growth or whatever you wanna call it idk.
I dont need shrooms to fix myself or anything in my life. I just need to get off my ass and realize what i need to do. Its my choice if i wanna do anything about anything or not. Right?
Ill go with alchoholic on the streets for now.
So we can end things how most discussions or arguments end, and ill keep thinking what i think and you'll keep thinking what you think...

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
@ToadStuff you have been cool understanding and a good open conversationalist this entire time. I was not directing my animosity at you and sorry for seeming that way. You never put me down, and I didnt Intend to put you down. If I did I'm sorry. I'm not trying to change anyones mind here, just trying to get ppl to question.

D

Deleted member 16701

@ToadStuff you have been cool understanding and a good open conversationalist this entire time. I was not directing my animosity at you and sorry for seeming that way. You never put me down, and I didnt Intend to put you down. If I did I'm sorry. I'm not trying to change anyones mind here, just trying to get ppl to question.
No hard feelings towards you either man. Im just a little worn out talking about this, and that alchoholic on the street comment seemed like it was directed at me, but all the same no hard feelings!✌

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads