dogbegging.jpg

Post edited by: MattPist, at: 2007/01/04 07:03

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
haha... i saw a dog that could do this in front of the notre dame cathedral in paris.

C

circle_b

i imagine every time someone put money in the cup cassady would try and bite them. hmm.

incidentally, what the hell did you do in the shower? did you shave your entire body or something? i yanked an enormous clog out of there and almost puked my guts out. asshat.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
circle_b wrote:
incidentally, what the hell did you do in the shower? did you shave your entire body or something? i yanked an enormous clog out of there and almost puked my guts out. asshat.

haha... well, i doubt that was *me* specifically. come on, think about it, when was the last time that thing was cleaned?

D

dirty_feet

Wow - if no one put two and two together by now - Max and Matt are not only roommates but best friends! AHAHa - Max I miss the shit out of you.

Holy FUCK - I wish my dog was calm enough to carry a sign and fly a cup for me - those are such great pictures. Wee Raven's dog would/could do it.

I remember one time I was hitching in Southern VA and was stopped by the cops - they were nice (it just so happened I fit the description of a missing person but once they pulled up and saw I wasn't a crazy lot lizard in my 50's they were cool) anyway - the one cop was a canine officer and gave us a bunch of dog food. Pretty cool.

D

danvan

i just wish i had a dog

but i dont want to buy one cos i was talking to some peeps at the local vegan festival and they told me all about pet farming and stuff

but i wanna find an abandon dog or something

T

ThomWithKawliga

alot of travellers accidentally end up with puppies on their hands, just wait for a littler to float your way. ive met alot of breeders, some of them suck, but a good majority of them treat the dogs they breed really well and make sure they go to nothing but good homes. i find vegans and leftists like to generalize breeders alot.

D

danny boil

well, there are upsides to having a dog, helps the spange.. but dogs get heavy, and piss and shit alot, and need food alot

i personally would rather just travel with one, two, maybe three other people

Melee

Reaction score
This dog's name is Jewel, I think. If she's the same wonderful girl I believe she is, she belongs to a hobo kid friend of mine who used to stay at my place a lot. I'm forgetting his name though.

He's in Portland a lot. My cat used to live in the forest with them and his other dog, Louie. ^_^

Wee_Raven

Reaction score
hahahaha I remember those dogs... almost got us kicked out of that crappy apartment. What a small world!
p.s my dog can do some pretty cool stuff, but I don't think she would go for that! lol

T

trangus

met this guy named grampa woodstock who drives a bike and trailor around the us, but mostly around woodstock, anyway hes got a mannequin named grama woodstock that flies his sign when hes drinkin coffee. haha

Bendixontherails

Reaction score
Fuckin A!
wish my hedgehog could do that.

hey DanVan-- you're down under right? talkin dogs, i always wondered; can you domesticate a dingo?

That dingo's got my BABYYYYYY!

T

therustytracks

I saw a dog and a hobo in key west that did a pretty sweet duet..the guy played a beat down flute really good and the dog would yelp while he played it actually sounded like the dog was singing..the guy was pretty cool but the people treated him like shit..it was fucked up..all the drunks were takin money out of his box and yelling shit at him

T

therustytracks

I saw a dog and a hobo in key west that did a pretty sweet duet..the guy played a beat down flute really good and the dog would yelp while he played it actually sounded like the dog was singing..the guy was pretty cool but the people treated him like shit..it was fucked up..all the drunks were takin money out of his box and yelling shit at him

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads