TreyEZ

Reaction score
Hey, welcome to StP Crusty.
I'm always friends with Cadanians.

P.s. I love Whistler Blackcomb in BC, gorgeous area

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
I ran into three little punks from stratford a coupe weeks ago at a catchout in Toronto. They were heading to MTL to settle in for the winter. They though I was a cop..I cant remember there names or if I even asked them..were you one of em?

Dead horse

Reaction score
Hey! I'm in Hamilton i know you know where that since your so close to it, I fucking hop trains, I did B.C. twice during the summer and just came back from P.E.I. message me or something

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
Nada, probably knew them though. Do you remember what they looked like?

Asking me to remember shit..that's a heavy task, especially at 2am... Well there where two guys both dark hair..one with dreds I think, one just long hair. One girl blond with dreads too, for some reason I'm thinking she was with the first dreaded guy..not sure if Im just pairing things based on dreads or there where actually together. The guy with dreads was into the music/punk scene..
We were chilling right by the bridge with a cop across the tracks so I took off further up. Didn't hang for more than 10 mins. They have ridden all across Canada and are planning the Portland thing soon enough. Either way they wont be back until Spring by the sounds of it.

Thats about the best description I can give ya.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads