Cross country leather Tramp | Squat the Planet

Cross country leather Tramp

Brother Bear

Reaction score
Hey everybody! I’m BrotherBear. I’m a leather Tramp from Slab City, California. I’m currently in WolfCreek, Oregon. I was introduced to this site by Andrew who’s VikingAdventures have led us all over the place. I’m currently as of this moment looking to hitch some rides from Oregon all the way to NC. I have some siblings I need to give some love to this summer. Trying to hop from state to state at whatever pace possible. Meet new people and have new andventures. Also in the future I’ll be heading back to the slabs for five months in November so hit me up! If anyone is traveling around towards NC let me know! Or to whichever state gets me closer. Peace, love, and radical adventures to all of you!

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to stp!!!

Reactions: Brother Bear

Jerrell

Reaction score
BrotherBear! Welcome to StP. We met over the winter. I was Library crew. Smack Andrew for me just for the hell of it. haha

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
tell andrew thanks for spreading the word and im looking forward to seeing them in da slabs :)

welcome to the site, and good luck on your journey!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads