creatures of habit

M

Mouse

so, back when I was traveling hardcore and living all dirty and homeless and loving life, I still had a number of things I always clung to. Lil creature comforts that I have to have i order to be happy.

mine are;
morning coffee (or afternoon, whenever i'd get up)
q-tips. I can't go a day without digging in my ears.
trimming my nails.
my grandma's necklace.

yours?

Labea

Reaction score
im a pretty well adjusted person, i dont absolutely need anything or go a day without anything thats not necessary.
alls i can think of is cigarettes.

M

Mouse

ha.yeah.I always was the one with the bandaids and alc. pads and sewing needles. I barely used them but always had stuff for other people.

sounds lieka standard kit to me really. nerds unite!

I forgot to put camera on my list. always always gotta have a camera.

Dillinger

Reaction score
I'm a big coffee whore, every morning when I have it.
I can go months without smoking but for some reason I always feel the need to grab a pack when It's around.
Can go months without music but never put down a guitar when I'm home. Add the three together it's kinda nice.

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
While I can be happy without things or routines, I really like carrying around a regular multitool, bike multitool and pump(since if I'm going to be somewhere over two weeks, I'd like to have a bike), knife I can get out quickly, knife sharpener, flashlight, lighter, sharpie, ballpoint pen, and vitamin packets.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads