crawling through the east | Squat the Planet

crawling through the east

Skelevision

Reaction score
bzzzzZzz! hello! just made my way from the northwest to the dirty south to now the upper northeast. traveling mostly by foot & faith. feeling the need to shed this man suit our culture feeds us. got some roots planted in maine, but feeling the urge to move move move. i work a lot with dead animals, processing and holding space, herbalism & movement. found this community through the grape vine & joined to continue sharing medicine in as many spaces as possible on this earth.

sort of seeking a travel buddy(s) (if you live in the northeast let's talk).. trying to head northwest soon

i am appreciative of you all & this space.
blessings

Last edited:
M

muff cabbage

Hey- im into herbalism too. Im on the east coast right now- headed to western mass today, then up to maine for some work. Im a solo nonbinary afab traveler traveling mostly by train /partially on foot w a dog. My plan for the end of the summer wad to head to the northwest thru canada. Let me know if you wanna chat !

Last edited:

OrphXan

Reaction score
bzzzzZzz! hello! just made my way from the northwest to the dirty south to now the upper northeast. traveling mostly by foot & faith. feeling the need to shed this man suit our culture feeds us. got some roots planted in maine, but feeling the urge to move move move. i work a lot with dead animals, processing and holding space, herbalism & movement. found this community through the grape vine & joined to continue sharing medicine in as many spaces as possible on this earth.

sort of seeking a travel buddy(s) (if you live in the northeast let's talk).. trying to head northwest soon

i am appreciative of you all & this space.
blessings

Ouuu. This is interesting
I live in the northeast
I’m interested in all the things you mentioned. I am, however, in Canada. But! PM me and tell me all the things to learn about that you want to teach! Herbalism, elaborate on dead stuff stuff,
Hope everything goes well
Safe travels

:)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads