Crass turned capitalist sell-out fuckheads

ipoPua

Reaction score
i guarantee you they're getting rich man, like i said they could wipe their ass with a napkin and sell it on ebay for cashflow, they're one of the biggest names in punkrock they dont need to shut down a cooperative filesharing website just to get their own records off. expensive shows is one thing, getting in the way of other people's business is something else entirely

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Well, you "pathetically" attempted to stop a pretty interesting argument, one I was enjoying reading up until you cried about it.

now you're just being a dick. i was keeping the discussion on topic. warning given.

Doc Road

Reaction score
Fuck um.... Ill just have to find another way to steel there shit. keep the masks on folks, them filthy bastards are in EVERYTHING.

Doc Road

Reaction score
Nothings perfect i rekon, I just found out about the band yesterday(no bullshit). I see them for the artist they are, the music has a point of view that most of us can truly appreciate. so what if there full of shit, im not and they have inspired me, and surl tons of other young fuckoffs. music is a fabric, crass is just another thread. Like water, it goes stagnate, keep it fresh and flowing, they did there job.... i feel like jamming.

Reactions: Pirate66
B

Benny

Crass patches has really just become a fashion statement for kids to look cool with. Most people have no idea what era crass is from. Steve Ignorant is about 55 now! Ha Ha....older than most kids parents on this site. Do you really think Crass gives a fuck about anything other than paying for their retirement fund? HaHaHaHa.........

bIackswan

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
now you're just being a dick. i was keeping the discussion on topic. warning given.

You-Dont-Say-Meme-Rage-Face-Nicolas-Cage.png

bIackswan

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Crass patches has really just become a fashion statement for kids to look cool with. Most people have no idea what era crass is from. Steve Ignorant is about 55 now! Ha Ha....older than most kids parents on this site. Do you really think Crass gives a fuck about anything other than paying for their retirement fund? HaHaHaHa.........

True, cause I for one have absolutely no idea what era crass is from but I became so much co0ler once I sewed a few Crass patches onto my skinny's

Jimmy James

Reaction score
What Crass did was just plain WRONG. The fact that they did not EVEN contact the site administrator over their 'issue' & filed 7 separate complaint's about 7 of their albums w/ the internet copy-write enforcers, instead of one complaint; seems pretty clear their intent was to get the site SHUT DOWN. This also shows TOTAL HYPOCRISY on their part and COMPLETE disregard for what they have been 'claiming' to be their political beliefs for the last 30 odd years. What a shame. What Nazi like behavior...From Crass even!
WTF is this world coming to?

B

Benny

Well...I'm not saying what he did wasn't shitty but its his music. Every song ever recorded in human history is free online so screwum. We will get what we want for free and they can't stop us.

Reactions: Doc Road

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads