Computer help pleeeeees

xbocax

Reaction score
so I have a butt load of zines I'd like to scan and put on my flash drive so I and anyone else can always have access to them. Only problem is I dont want to just have a bunch of loose scans the i just bunch up one by one in a folder. Is there any program someone can recommend so that once i scan the entire zine i can just put it all into one file? I have microsoft office and works but i dont even know what program could or would be used for that.

M

Mouse

not really sure but it'd prolly be a good idea to find a program to make zip files.

doesn't microsoft office have a way you can make pdf files?

xbocax

Reaction score
yah its jus taking butt loads of time to scan aw well i shall be posting the stuff soon

Cobo

Reaction score
Plenty of programs will convert the scanned image into text which you can copy n paste into one big text file. Here's one:

Free OCR Converts Your Scanned Documents to Text

Then you can email the file to yourself and always have it there and email it to whoever you want. Or if you want it to be public you can put it up on a torrent tracker like demonoid so anyone can download it. Goodluck!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads