Columbus, Ohio?

SPOILAGE

Reaction score
Anybody going to be in Columbus in either late August or early September? I'm thinking about meeting up with a friend since a round-trip by bus would only cost me $10-20.

SPOILAGE

Reaction score
Or any of the places listed in the drop down menu, actually, as long as the trip would be on the cheap side.

Attachments

• fdf.png
    fdf.png
    28.1 KB · Views: 280

bryanpaul

Reaction score
i might be there early to mid sept. after i go to court
............oh wait, i keep bitchin out on hittin the road again, nevermind

bryanpaul

Reaction score
Reactions: Storm Smokes Rocks

SPOILAGE

Reaction score
I don't think I'm going now... Kind of pummeled into another mental rut. I was gonna try to also make it out for Necronomicon and Vreid but my ride fell through.

nameless

Reaction score
im in columbus right now, fuck cleveland, but isnt ohio supposed to be the abbandoned building capitol of the world???? all i see is yuppies!!!! and no abandoned buildings!!!

bryanpaul

Reaction score
im in columbus right now, fuck cleveland, but isnt ohio supposed to be the abbandoned building capitol of the world???? all i see is yuppies!!!! and no abandoned buildings!!!
....go across the river on broad st. ....couple neighborhoods where every 5th house is condemned....just kinda gotta watch yer back a little bit....

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads