CN cop took my SD card from my cam...

dirtyfacedan

Reaction score
like the title says.....he took it without my permission. As it turns out, it would seem (so i've been told), they need a warrant to take my electronic info....lots of pic's of someone riding a train on it....he said he'll give it back in 20 days...sans railroad pic's. Any thoughts???

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
this doesn't apply to your situation (sorry) but a tip for anyone that has a cop or anyone else delete your pictures from your camera... they're recoverable! there's plenty of different kinds of recovery software out there that will help you get your pictures back. of course the cops don't know this, they think it's just 'gone' like everyone else. ill try and suggest some good software when i have more time...

oh yeah, but no matter what you do, DONT USE THE MEMORY CARD AGAIN TILL YOU RECOVER THE PICTURES. using the card will take pictures over your old ones, making it hard to impossible to recover...

Post edited by: MattPist, at: 2007/06/12 08:22

dirtyfacedan

Reaction score
Thanks matt, your right...a couple of UE friends said the same thing......no matter....i'll just (get whoever took them) to ride again soon, to replace them!!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads