clawing/scratching

Jawline

Reaction score
I hooked up with this girl over the summer who would rip up my back arms every time she'd O. It was fucking annoying and painful. But she was really hot.

K

Kim Chee

Years ago I had a girl who scratched the shit out of my back. That shit pretty much hurt and left marks days later (territory marking?)
Happy to say I never had that done since. I think shredding the bedding is a much better release and hurts a lot less.
btw: she was from Massachusetts, not sure if that has anything to do with it but if there is anybody here "in the know" please spill.

Nelco

Reaction score
i recently got into this
the thing is i dont do it
but when the girl does it to me
yes
your not masturbating to these threads are you?
noticing a repetiveness with your post
objective; talk about "scoring"

Reactions: fackshat

Loth Lorien

Reaction score
If you are with someone that you can't say "Hey lady, when I help you get off you hurt me and I don't enjoy it. Its something you make me put up with, do this instead..." you should accept what is happening to you. Could be her indirect way of trying to tell you what to do, but without clear communication it turns sex into a frustration guessing game. I learned the hard way to just say everything about everything and hope for the best in all situations, not just in sex and relationships.

Clawing, scratching, hair pulling, choking and biting = good things. I've only met one male capable of dishing it out right.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads