Cincinnati to Sandusky: am searching for avid cyclist to join me on expedition to Cedar Point

Victamon

Reaction score
I have never been to Cedar Point, although have eagerly been wanting to go for the last couple years. Couple this my undying passion for riding my bike and fact that I finally have this year invested in a Cedar Fairs *Platinum Pass* from KI (as opposed to merely a Gold Pass or Season Pass), a 450ish-mile(round-trip) bicycling journey does not seem overwhelming—and who knows, perhaps we'll rendezvous a ride\lift part way?
Roughly one-fourth of the trip can be enjoyed on the Little Miami Scenic Bike Trail (quickly calculated by getting cycling directions from Cincy,OH to Sandusky,OHio on maps.google.com). :cool:
I figure this mission can be comfortably ensued over the course of three to five days, or perhaps longer depending what opportunities present themselves along the way (so long as to keep cognizant of the seven 'P's.), perhaps some Halloween attractions en route.
I would have preferred to engage on this excursion to CP a month or longer ago, whilst CP was open during the week. However, still we can enjoy the amusement_park Fri. thru Sun. (albeit, more in the evening), during their annual Halloween-theme. 2010 hours of operation: CP Mobile

The weather is still gorgeous, autumn's deciduous trees beautiful; though may turn glum on a dime. sooner the better! :)

If I don't end up venturing to Sandusky by bicycle, I aim to do so to another destination. My friend, with whom I had planned on train-hopping out west only to be faced with playing to his parents' drum, plans-B on bicycling to ..I forget the name, iIrc of a park beginning with letter 'Z'.

Victamon

Reaction score
also, the more the better (within reason). i'm not limiting this pilgrimage to a miniscule two-person group! three to five participants would be fantastic

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads