Photos - Christopher Adam (Adumb) Hogle | Squat the Planet

Photos Christopher Adam (Adumb) Hogle

KnowOneGnome

Reaction score
November 2, 1973 - April 1, 2018
Born in Covington, KY
Resided in Covington, Kentucky

Adam Hogle, 44, of Covington, passed away on April 1, 2018 at his home in Covington, Ky. Adam enjoyed playing and listening to music, but he also enjoyed many other things, like making people laugh. He was quick witted, and would always leave you bent over laughing. He had the biggest heart of anyone I've ever known, with a soft spot for anyone who was down on their luck because he'd been there himself. He always put everyone else's needs before his own. Anyone who could get past the tattoos and spiked hair would have seen this. He lived life exactly how he wanted to, not how society wanted to mold him. If you didn't take the time to get to know him, it's most definitely your loss. There will never be another like him. He's survived by more family and friends, left in grief and shock, than I could ever possibly count. We'll forever have a void in our hearts for this legendary gentle giant who referred to himself as "Adumb". He was far from dumb though, he was just more advanced than most could comprehend. He did what made HIM happy, he didn't need society's approval. He LIVED life, and that's what guarantees we'll never ever forget him. R.I.P Uncle Adumb

Those of you from NOLA may know him from a stint of time he lived there in the streets and couch surfing (or maybe even tried to run him over four times...)

Attachments

• Adam.jpg
    Adam.jpg
    285.7 KB · Views: 462
Reactions: Odin

KnowOneGnome

Reaction score
Never met this dude, but alot of my friends here in cincy did. an theyre all torn up.
must of been a solid character, RIP on that final westbound.
Appreciate it man! Sorry you never got to meet him. Can't say he ever met someone he didn't get right along with. Figured circles here were small enough someone knew someone who knew him.

Dagonshucks

Reaction score
That must be a nightmare. I hope things are okay for his friends.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads