Chipotle utensils

Current Location
Roads n rails
Website
www.instagram.com
Instead of buying any type of camp utensils (fork, spoon, butter knife) hit up Chipotle for theirs. Unlike most "disposable" plasticware, they don't have a bunch of unnecessary grooves and divots on the back that collect food bits n bacteria. They're very flexible so they don't crack from your pack being sat on or thrown off trains like the plastic dual ended spoon/fork they sell at Walmart or the other, more rigid utensils they sell there for like a dollar. And they're lighter than metal.

Tldr: Chipotle utensils= lightweight, free, easy to keep clean, sturdy and flexible.

Website
www.bonsai.cf
never understood the need for anything else but a teaspoon. I got a multitool for when I need a knife. spoons can do as forks but forks cant do as spoons. so soon wins. I even once sharpen one edge of the spoon (the one I dont press against the side of my mouth)

Current Location
Out there
never understood the need for anything else but a teaspoon. I got a multitool for when I need a knife. spoons can do as forks but forks cant do as spoons. so soon wins. I even once sharpen one edge of the spoon (the one I dont press against the side of my mouth)
Yah. All i carry is a spoon as far as eating utensils go. And if im eating canned goods like soup or beans or chili etc i generally just "drink" it from the can. My pack is usually 40-50lbs so a metal spoon isnt gonna slow me down haha

Current Location
Roads n rails
Website
www.instagram.com
Agreed, I just carry a Chipotle spoon and my pocket knife

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RnJ Stoves & Cookware 19