chill and in the usa

scum

Reaction score
So where in America that is kind of in the middle of the country, not on either coast, do they have cheap everything and chill people and towering apartment complexes? It should be 420 friendly but does not need to be a hippy town. But hippy towns are good too.

DregeDE

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
If your asking where a place like this is I would have to say the answer is Denver/Boulder.
The only downside to the Denver area is (if your a racist) Lots of Mexicans. shitty public transpo, Hot as balls in the summer and cold as fuck in the winter, not much in the way of fulfilling jobs - But If you got money you can rent a 3 bedroom house for around 1000 USD a month, Cigarettes are under 5$ a pack, full strength liquor and beer for sale almost 24/7 Not sure of the social scenes But I remember having a decent amount of fun in the later part of my youth and early teens there - though one prevalent social scene is the juggalos you can avoid them if you want.
As for boulder I only went there once and It struck me as a hipster trust fund college town, but I have heard it draws alot of rainbows and other hippie burnouts. I'm sure someone else will have more favorable views on it than I as I had only spent about 48 hours there, knew nobody and spent most of my time dumpster diving and drinking.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads