Chicago....

anyways

Reaction score
So this winter a few friends and I are looking to house up for a couple months and go to school for music (old town s.o.m).
I've only been to chitown once and it was only a couple days.

What's the scene like? What interesting shit is there to do? What worthwhile activism is going on there? I dunno how to get involved with a community cause I never stay in one for more than a week or so....

So yeah. Also...cheapest rent? Warehouse spaces?? Pre-existing extraveler/punk houses that are decent?

Just wondering if anyone knew anything useful

thanks

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
theres this non for profit place called Locked Out that is always doing some sort of activism. they usually hold a lot of punk shows but haven't in awhile. theres a bunch places all over the city that you could find cheap rent/warehouse spaces, you just gotta look around and find some. theres this one warehouse that i cannot remember the name of for the life of me (ill ask around) that a bunch of peeps are holed up in. lemme know when youre in the area and we can chill!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads