Check out some of my music :)

Shane Asylum

Reaction score
This is some of the dubstep I have been working on, still learning to use the program but please take a listen and let me know what you think. I can always use some creative criticism to help me make better tracks.

Attachments

• Fear (instrumental).mp3
    3.8 MB · Views: 311
  • Fireworks (instrumental).mp3
    4.7 MB · Views: 247
  • ghost stories.mp3
    5 MB · Views: 296
  • Welcome to the Madhouse (Circus Remix).mp3
    4.1 MB · Views: 421

Augustine

Reaction score
Website
spiritlovefreetravel.blogspot.com
Shane, I'm rather impressed by these pieces. I wouldn't necessary classify them as dubstep, however, although similar elements do appear throughout (especially on Welcome to the Madhouse). I would say that they seem to hold more substance than most dubstep that I've heard, more technical, all of which are great things. My favorite work is on Fear. Keep it going, my friend. I think that you are on to something!

Shane Asylum

Reaction score
Shane, I'm rather impressed by these pieces. I wouldn't necessary classify them as dubstep, however, although similar elements do appear throughout (especially on Welcome to the Madhouse). I would say that they seem to hold more substance than most dubstep that I've heard, more technical, all of which are great things. My favorite work is on Fear. Keep it going, my friend. I think that you are on to something!
i appreciate it man and yea my initial idea is to make something that can be rapped over as well cause im going to have metal as the verse parts and rap over it then try and get some dubstep breakdowns where the chorus would be im just still trying to learn the program too so yea but thanks man if u want to follow my sound cloud u can hear when i put new stuff up, its www.soundcloud.com/shane-asylum

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads