Cheaper then DIrt

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
not always the best prices, but damn near close!

seldomseen

Reaction score
I used to live in Dallas and would go there occasionally, they have some really good prices on packs, and maybe some milsurp stuff, but everything else is WAY overpriced. Also, keep in mind you get what you pay for there. Most of the packs are chinese made and can be hit or miss. It doesnt hurt to shop around May I recommend -

Discount Hunting Gear, Discount Hunting Boots, Discount Shoes, Discount Ammunition, Discount Ammo, Discount Boots, Military Surplus, Outdoor Gear At the Sportsman's Guide
www.go-armynavy.com - located in billings mt
Army Navy Military Surplus Online - Omahas - - very good eclectic selection

seldomseen

Reaction score
Widerstand said:
Seldomseen I am going to have to disagree with you kind of...

Yes they have a lot of crap made it china...etc. and sometimes some prices are way off but I think that depends on where your at...

Example... .223 and .308 ammo is cheaper on cheaper than dirt even with the shipping then you can find here... and thats even if you can find it.

Last time I was in Dallas in April I paid CTD a visit. Unfortunately, CTD has used the election as an excuse to raise prices on ammo. They wanted 20 DOLLARS per 20 Round box of non-reloadable wolf .308 - ouch. Perhaps I am a little biased against them since then. As for ammo prices I feel your pain, I can't afford to shoot my .308 or .223 let alone my .45 Prices are INSANE! Hopefully I can buy a reloading press or .22 conversion kit in the near future

seldomseen

Reaction score
Yeah, I have a bolt action .22 and plan on getting a 10/22 in the future. The conversion kit for the glock makes the most sense because I need to practice most with it and am still getting used to the long trigger pull. Hopefully, the war will end sooner than later and we will be awash in surplus ammo, until then I guess I will shoot .22 - sad times :(

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads