Chattanooga, TN

DisgustinDustin

Reaction score
I live in a town outside of Chatt.. Just wanted to hear ppls thoughts on the place.. Good stories? Bad stories? Bands? Also, I actually have seen travelers ( few and far between) in my town (Cleveland , TN) so if anyone has been through.... Share.

treatment

Reaction score
I spent way too long in chat while a few of my road dogs waited on food stamps. it was cool bein there though, market street has real good whitebox, and there's decent money to be made if yer buskin. shit for spange, there's one offramp that's alright but cops are really hot on it cause it's often frequented by homebums. check out anarchtica in northchat, sluggo's restaurant sometimes does worktrade, and lupi's pizza kicks down at the end of the day, as does the starbucks at the sheraton hotel. there's also a vegan jesus type restaurant that gave us a free buffet, but they were real creepy and we were half worried we were gonna get kidnapped to work on a bean farm in peru or some shit.
we had an awesome riverboat squat in chat! used to be a nightclub, two stories high, bars indoor and out to drink corn whisky at.

Reactions: ayyyjayyy

bryanpaul

Reaction score
i had a good time in chattanooga when i was there....doesnt seem like there's much to the place but yeah.... ther'es a bar called the bohemian or the bohemian cafe(?) somewhere near the university area and the guy who owns it is real cool...hooked us up alil bit...they did have live music almost every night..........but yeah.....i've heard theres some punk houses and alot of cool folks who live there but i didnt see anyone.....OH AND ANOTHER THING! that aquarium is a straight RIPOFF of the baltimore aquarium...same exact architecture...... but yeah gotta love them eastern tennessee mountains..... be walkin around for days on end with "Rocky Top" stuck in mah head

ayyyjayyy

Godzillerator
Reaction score
I live in a town outside of Chatt.. Just wanted to hear ppls thoughts on the place.. Good stories? Bad stories? Bands? Also, I actually have seen travelers ( few and far between) in my town (Cleveland , TN) so if anyone has been through.... Share.

i lived in chattanooga on and off for about 7 years. its a decent town with some decent people...you just have to find them...

ayyyjayyy

Godzillerator
Reaction score
i had a good time in chattanooga when i was there....doesnt seem like there's much to the place but yeah.... ther'es a bar called the bohemian or the bohemian cafe(?) somewhere near the university area and the guy who owns it is real cool...hooked us up alil bit...they did have live music almost every night..........but yeah.....i've heard theres some punk houses and alot of cool folks who live there but i didnt see anyone.....OH AND ANOTHER THING! that aquarium is a straight RIPOFF of the baltimore aquarium...same exact architecture...... but yeah gotta love them eastern tennessee mountains..... be walkin around for days on end with "Rocky Top" stuck in mah head

jjs bohemia (sorry shoulda multi-quoted)

Reactions: bryanpaul

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads