Charged with a felony and now have no life

Ronin Nemesis

Reaction score
Hope some one here can help ,I got a unlawful wounding charge for defending myself from a guy who attacked me with a taser and now my life has turned to complete shit.
I am trying to get out of the U.S. but I cant get a passport now ,so what do I do.
I have tried the passport office and they say I cant get one for 23 years WTF????
I was doing my 11 month time on weekends at city farm but now im done and not on probation
anymore but they say I cant get a passport for 23 years, I want to get the hell out of here but I cant?
What do I do ,I was thinking of hitchen throu mexico to ,central america.
But no passport ???

Auto

Reaction score
As long as you are not on probation or have something pending you should be able to get a passport. I wouldn't go to Mexico if I were you w/o a passport, if you think we are hard on illegal immigrants google what Mexico does to theirs.

Sauv89

Reaction score
Hey message me, I can get you started in Mexico. I'm going there in December and could help you out, need be you can marry one of my cousins there and get residency. As for Mexico's immigration laws, , they are bad but it's hard to get caught. My cousin was bien in Vancouver and lived 17 yrs in Mexico w.o any papers. He went to school and recently moved to California for college

wokofshame

Reaction score
Website
www.weather.gov
You can walk into mex with out even having your id checked, just go thru a turnstile. As far as canada they have no prblemn w/ u being there w/out passport, they'll generally let u in w/out one (it's getting BACK INTO THE US that you're s'posed to have a pasport).
Also, man, crossing the northern border is super fucking easy if you are turned away.
Centroamerica, not so sure. You'll have to see wneh you get to the Suchiates. In general though, they're glad to have u there bcuz they know u'll spend $$

Asar

Reaction score
You can't go to Canada without a passport, and if you try to cross as a felon they have the right to detain and hold you. Canada can also imprison you for trying to come across as a felon. To leave the lower 48 (unless by plane to Alaska or Hawaii) you 100% absolutely need a passport. Well, and Mexico, you can walk across and not get stopped in most places (if not all of them).

Reactions: Sauv89

Cardboard

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
You need to figure out what it takes to have your felony expunged. If you have already been charged for it, there is usually a waiting period before the courts will expunge your record. For me it was 2 years, but I was a minor when I was charged. I think generally it is 2-5 years, depending on the crime. The charges are through, no lowering them now. Find out the time before your specific crime can be expunged, and your local court policies. The process is pretty easy when the time is through (pretty much some paper work, and some fee around 500$), but you will be a convicted felon until its off your record.
Crossing the borders shouldnt be hard, but if you are going for a sham marriage for residency somewhere else, I would use it somewhere better than Mexico... Nothing against Mexico, but better save it for a UK or Danish wedding, for better travel privilege, and more money... Ahhh the Danish welfare state....

Ronin Nemesis

Reaction score
No problem there but I found out that I have 10 years of unsupervised probation ,basically that means for 10 years I cant get in any trouble at all not even a trafic ticket.
So for 10 years I cant leave or really do anything even tho im done with my time and my probation, I already contacted the courts and the passport office and they both said for 10 years you are a prisioner in your own country and cant leave...
That sucks cause I want to go but cant !
And last I heard you need a passport to get a work visa in Costa Rica , Im bummed dammmit!

D

Deleted member 125

1. come to stp
2. post about wanting information about fleeing a felony case, and get responses incriminating individuals with any information they may or may not have given you through pm's or responses
3. ???
4. profit

kif

Reaction score
This sounds so fucked up. I had my passport seized for 6 years, but 23, fuck. 10 isn't so bad.

Last edited:

chriscarter

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
don't go to court. i have met most of the federal judges and they're all crooks. they all use fake names and the lie about going to college. most judges have committed more crimes than the inmates. the us court system is corrupt as shit.
leave town. pick a new name and start over in another state. they won't look for you.
sign up for a community college using a fake name and they'll give you an id with photo.
you can use someone's social security number and birth date to sign up for a student loan at the f a f s a website.
you want to take the biggest loan that you can get. they will loan you money to live on campus or off campus if you want to use the loan money to pay for an apartment.
you can try to get an id by checking in the malls lost and found or the lost and found at the colleges or the lost and found at the bus or train station. tell them that you lost your luggage or something and they'll let you claim some old lost luggage. that works at the airport too.
vital check website will sell you a birth certificate online and they'll put on it whatever name and birth date that you want. that will help if you need to get a new id.
take a new name, find a new town, and don't look back.

Reactions: Rob Nothing
Reaction score
Website
www.sebastianballard.blogspot.com
You can't go to Canada without a passport, and if you try to cross as a felon they have the right to detain and hold you. Canada can also imprison you for trying to come across as a felon. To leave the lower 48 (unless by plane to Alaska or Hawaii) you 100% absolutely need a passport. Well, and Mexico, you can walk across and not get stopped in most places (if not all of them).

You can get into Quebec without a passport, I used to live up there and I would cross the border to get some french fries and gravy with nothing but my DL. Keep in mind that Canadian customs can be a real pain. I had my car torn apart more than once.

Reactions: Rob Nothing

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads