Central --> East Coast "A Brothers Quest"

Bozz

Reaction score
Hello, I am looking to go from Chicago to Washington DC, and was wondering if anyone knew how long it would take or if they wanted to tag along for the ride. I want to visit my brother which is near the border of D.C. in virginia.

This would be my first time but for those who might be discuraged to come, I have been climbing things since I was three and am in great physical shape for such things as this. It would just be great to have someone to show me the roaps for the first time. I am very patient and have no issues waiting.

If you want to give me a hand hit me up or if you have anyone in mind feel free to send me their way or them my way, thanks!

- Bozz

r3353

Reaction score
Thats not really an introduction, dude. Do you want information on hitch hiking, train hopping, walking, car-pooling?? i didnt make it up the jungle gym at school until i was about 5 years old. Sorry for the sarcasm, but your post is vague.

Bozz

Reaction score
Sorry didn't realize there were so many choices, I was mainly reffering to train hopping the trip. And I climbed a three story tree at 3yrs old, have been doing shit like that all my life. Lived in Bosnia and used to wander around for miles just for fun, and walking 10miles to my school daily, all this by first grade. Just looking to go back to my roots on a bigger scale mainly with trains.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads