Celebrity relatives living in the streets | Squat the Planet

Celebrity relatives living in the streets

K

Kim Chee

I've had the occasion to run into two celebrity relatives living in the streets and I'm sure there's plenty more out there that just never disclosed the fact that they have a famous relative. I was hoping you might be able to share any similar experiences and which celebrity is related. Please feel free to preserve the anonymity of the person on the street and don't give specifics (as for the celebrity: they are being paid to be famous, so fire away!)

K

Kim Chee

I've met comedian Tim Conway's son and Zac Efron's uncle and both of these guys are a complete hoot to be with when they are sober.

menu

Reaction score
this might be hard to confirm I would think. wingnuts will be wingnuts ya know?

K

Kim Chee

Damn near everything is hard to confirm on the street, yeah? Buncha lyin' ass individuals out there (interspersed with a few honest types).
Anyway, even if it is a nutter butter wingnut relative of a celebrity, go ahead and share.

daveycrockett

Reaction score
I was a sexton in a church lived there for about a year and the pastor came upstairs with a man whose family has a museum here in ny he was dying and ended up trying to donate alot of art to me i felt akward taking such a large sum so i decided that he donate to the church where it could help alot of people instead of just one. i guess this falls under the famous people i just dont want to say what family.thanks

wokofshame

Reaction score
Website
www.weather.gov
Michael jackson is my Dad but he wrote that whole Billy Jean deal to claim I wasnt his. Like hell. I SEEN IT ON DVD. Also Eminem and Lil Kim are my siblings, and I banged Sharon Stone right after her divorce.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads