cassie - long time listener first time caller

scutellaria

Reaction score
hi yall im cassie. dont know why it took me so long to decide to make an account but here i am.

been travelling on and off for almost 10 years now (thats nuts to think about) since i was 19 and been houseless or squatting muh of the time not travelling. have mostly travelled by myself and seein as my buddies and i are almost never going the same way at the same time, thought i should finally start tryin a little harder to make some new friends.

been spending a lot of my time in the hudson valley, trying to make a little home. i travel by train with a bicycle, im really into plants, herbalism, gardening, emergency medicine, nutrition and harm reduction. if you ever see me around, hit me up for clean works, narcan and first aid. im sober (in recovery from alcoholism & drug addiction, not straight edge), disabled and trans and definitely always looking to meet other trans girls who ride, other gays and sober folks to kick it with.

plans this year: headin out for (at least) part of the summer, mostly east of the mississippi (i think) then prolly south with a brief jaunt west in november/december til next spring

Last edited:

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome Aboard to STP!!!

Into gardening? If you haven't read the book yet, The Secret Life of Plants, is really interesting!

scutellaria

Reaction score
Welcome Aboard to STP!!!

Into gardening? If you haven't read the book yet, The Secret Life of Plants, is really interesting!
omgosh inwas just talking about this with someone the other day! ive never read it but i really want to. im familiar with some of his other books, Herbal Antibiotics and i think he has one call Lyme Protocol or something. thanks for the reminder and cheers!

Reactions: Crazy Hobo Johnny
D

deleted24783

🏳️‍🌈Hey there!! (I’m a bisexual trans mtf girl 💜)

I have been in and out of homelessness since I was young too, for me it started at 18 and now I’m 31 and staying in my van Out in Oregon

I applaud you for committing to being more healthy with your choices, I’m sober too except from CBD and tobacco (which I really only do when’s I visit my ex, which may not be happening anymore soon) as well as for the knowledge you have acquired while having to deal with frequent homelessness

You sound awesome good luck with making that home for yourself!! 💜🏳️‍🌈

Last edited:

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hi! Am also sober & down here in Rva! Live in a van & my short bus arrives this Tuesday! Come on down, have space for sure !

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Welcome to StP! Let me know if you have any questions or need help using the website :)

scutellaria

Reaction score
Hi! Am also sober & down here in Rva! Live in a van & my short bus arrives this Tuesday! Come on down, have space for sure !
heyy been thinking abt coming thru richmond this summer! also i saw youre a courier. i work as a messenger in new york part of the year

Welcome to StP! Let me know if you have any questions or need help using the website :)
thank u! appreciate the welcome

Reactions: ByronMc

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Am not on the bike now, but bring a bike, bag & I have racks, and there’s work via Uber Eats. I’ve done a few runs for em this year, but only for the fun of it. I went back to a established pizza restaurant, I’ve worked at off & on for a long time. Making far more money & have four days off in a row!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads