canada via scooter

Slowroll

Reaction score
In case anyone is wondering , it is possible to ride a scooter fro portland oregon to canada.
i wont post the details, lets say yoIOUY can do yor homework and figure it out.
i was going to frieght train it, but i thoght a scotter wold be a better bet.
feqwcking A!

Attachments

• IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    272.4 KB · Views: 310
  • Epic
Reactions: Juan Derlust
D

Deleted member 16701

Im not doing my homework... homework is for suckers and i think you got some splainin to do Lucy....
Scooter like a moped? Or are you gonna be like on the I5 with a (hopefully) motorized scooter? You gonna take a bike trail or backroads or what?
Lmao keep us posted!!

croc

Reaction score
U mean one uh these right

Attachments

• 71UxX5lzjHL._SY606_.jpg
    71UxX5lzjHL._SY606_.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 301
  • Haha
Reactions: Juan Derlust

Slowroll

Reaction score
i rode a Kymco 162cc 200i ,i picked it up cheap, it went 54mph floored, i ran it up the route 5, saw the popo a few times, didnt get fucked with, so i kept it pinned till i got off ,use google earth, there are ways in. cover your plate until your a mile inside. there are cameras. which i saw at the last second, i didnt have my plate covered, i just went for it, and never slowed down or looked back. my thoughts were if i slowed down or stopped to look at the possible paths, they would have a chance to come and see me, so....lesson in life keep it floored, deck it,pin it, floor it....fuck it!
hopefully im not in a database! or worse. time will tell, right now im scottering alll over Canada, its beautiful up here!

Attachments

• IMG_0021.jpg
    IMG_0021.jpg
    632.8 KB · Views: 341
  • IMG_0030.jpg
    IMG_0030.jpg
    321.3 KB · Views: 342
Reactions: croc

Django

Reaction score
Why wouldn't it be possible? I don't see the big surprise here... Yes, it's possible to drive a motorized vehicle on highly mantened roads!
Also: an airplane CAN get you overseas!
😁

D

Deleted member 20975

i rode a Kymco 162cc 200i ,i picked it up cheap, it went 54mph floored, i ran it up the route 5, saw the popo a few times, didnt get fucked with, so i kept it pinned till i got off ,use google earth, there are ways in. cover your plate until your a mile inside. there are cameras. which i saw at the last second, i didnt have my plate covered, i just went for it, and never slowed down or looked back. my thoughts were if i slowed down or stopped to look at the possible paths, they would have a chance to come and see me, so....lesson in life keep it floored, deck it,pin it, floor it....fuck it!
hopefully im not in a database! or worse. time will tell, right now im scottering alll over Canada, its beautiful up here!
Did you ever figure out or look into bypassing the regulator? And fucking awesome you made it up here :D

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads